We stayed at the lodge in the Sequoia building. The rooms had a separate t.v and lounge area that could be sectioned off and used as another bedroom, very nice. Nice clean rooms, very apt for a mountain setting. We also dined in the hotel restaurant and was impressed by the food and service. The bar area was way too small, but that was no big deal. Free morning coffee at the lodge was great and the staff all friendly. The gift shop staff seemed very confused to carry out the simplest of tasks and the long transactions to be the only hiccup in a great stay. I'd totally recommend this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Every national park has its top lodge, the one place to stay that reflects all the park stands for. The Wuksachi Lodge® is Sequoia’s signature resort, a striking stone-and-cedar mountain lodge situated in the heart of the park and surrounded by a mighty sequoia forest and soaring Sierra peaks. Open year-round and located with the best access to Sequoia's awesome attractions, the Wuksachi Lodge was built in 1999 in a spectacular alpine setting at 7,200-foot elevation. Nestled amongst the tall timbers in Sequoia National Park, Wuksachi Lodge offers the perfect respite for anyone looking for a place to reconnect with friends, family and the great outdoors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Wuksachi Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wuksachi Lodge & Village Hotel Sequoia And Kings Canyon National Park
- Wuksachi Lodge And Village
- Wuksachi Hotel Village
- Wuksachi Village And Lodge