“Kings Canyon Tour”

Sequoia Sightseeing Tours
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: We invite you to spend the day in Sequoia national park with our award-winning guides. Our full day tour is the perfect way to enjoy the highlights of the world's largest trees and offers exceptional photo opportunities mixed with natural history interpretation. A wonderful way for first time visitors or anyone wanting to learn more about the Sequoias to make the most of their day.
Reviewed October 3, 2017

We booked this tour to learn more about Kings Canyon and the areas around it and we had the greatest day with Paul. The tour was on time and ran without a hitch all day. He was excellent as he guided us through the areas and all of the local knowledge he added really made the tour. He stopped for pictures and walked with us at all the stops and the van was very comfortable. We are looking forward to going back.

All reviews
"three rivers"
in 32 reviews
"guide paul"
in 8 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 7 reviews
"comfort inn"
"flora and fauna"
"year olds"

Reviewed September 26, 2017

I went on the full day tour on 9/13/17, with Paul as the guide. He is really outstanding: knowledgeable, courteous with a great attitude. Spectacular scenery.

1  Thank R J
Reviewed September 23, 2017 via mobile

I debated on whether to drive a route through the Park on my own in my one free day to tour the Park or if I should do this tour. I eventually decided to do this tour as the price was reasonable for 8 hour tour and covered the sights I would most likely visit. I also thought the road description and road work was more then I wanted to manage.
I loved this tour! Not overcrowded as it is a small group tour. Paul has many years experience in the Park so is quite knowledgeable about the sights. Many opportunities for pictures as you get on and off the bus frequently. I would highly recommend!

Reviewed September 20, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I really enjoyed this half day tour of the Giant Forest. Our guide was great and provided options to the various people on the tour. We were lucky in that we got to see a couple of bears while on the tour.

1  Thank Chuck E