“So happy I took this tour!”

Sequoia Sightseeing Tours
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: We invite you to spend the day in Sequoia national park with our award-winning guides. Our full day tour is the perfect way to enjoy the highlights of the world's largest trees and offers exceptional photo opportunities mixed with natural history interpretation. A wonderful way for first time visitors or anyone wanting to learn more about the Sequoias to make the most of their day.
Reviewed September 23, 2017 via mobile

I debated on whether to drive a route through the Park on my own in my one free day to tour the Park or if I should do this tour. I eventually decided to do this tour as the price was reasonable for 8 hour tour and covered the sights I would most likely visit. I also thought the road description and road work was more then I wanted to manage.
I loved this tour! Not overcrowded as it is a small group tour. Paul has many years experience in the Park so is quite knowledgeable about the sights. Many opportunities for pictures as you get on and off the bus frequently. I would highly recommend!

All reviews
"three rivers"
in 32 reviews
"guide paul"
in 8 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 7 reviews
"flora and fauna"
"year olds"
"great pictures"

Reviewed September 20, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I really enjoyed this half day tour of the Giant Forest. Our guide was great and provided options to the various people on the tour. We were lucky in that we got to see a couple of bears while on the tour.

1  Thank Chuck E
Reviewed September 15, 2017 via mobile

I recommend all to take a nice scenic drive through the forest. This is a spectacular journey, it's a little pricey and it doesn't include Yosemite admission fees.

Reviewed September 10, 2017 via mobile

We did a fully day tour with Paul. He was a very passionate guide. Though there were many of us on the bus, he was able to provide personal service and could literally remember everyone's name. During lunch, he even came by to ensure that we were able to get our food on time. It was really a VVIP tour as promised by Paul at the beginning of the day!

1  Thank wayneowenhy
See more reviews
Reviewed August 29, 2017

We spent a wonderful half day with Steve touring Sequoia. He showed us the highlights, taught us some photography techniques that helped us better capture the beauty of the park, and was an interesting & interested conversationalist. Its worth it to book this tour, to get good insights and avoid the crowds. We'll definitely work with them (and Steve) again when we do Kings Canyon.