“Solar Eclipse from the Top of the World”

Sequoia Sightseeing Tours
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: We invite you to spend the day in Sequoia national park with our award-winning guides. Our full day tour is the perfect way to enjoy the highlights of the world's largest trees and offers exceptional photo opportunities mixed with natural history interpretation. A wonderful way for first time visitors or anyone wanting to learn more about the Sequoias to make the most of their day.
Reviewed August 24, 2017 via mobile

Sequoia Sightseeing Tours made our trip to the Sequoia National Park an Adventure we will always remember. We got to view the once in a lifetime Solar Eclipse from the top of the world.

All reviews
"three rivers"
in 32 reviews
"guide paul"
in 8 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 7 reviews
"flora and fauna"
"year olds"
"great pictures"

Reviewed July 30, 2017

This experience was very enjoyable and informational. We saw bears, deer, and lots of small ground creatures. The van was very comfortable and the tour guide was outstanding. She not only "read" her crowd but customized the information she shared based on our interests and questions. She was very aware of the variety of groups on the tour. There were three different groups. A family with 3 children, an older couple, and my group of 4 AARP ladies. The tour guide was prompt and kept us moving throughout the tour. It was a great way to learn about the trees. It was very hands on and a great and fun way to learn.

Reviewed July 29, 2017

I took a full day trip with Steve and the journey started from the motel in Three Rivers. I took a solo trip and there were 11 more people in our group. I had a great time with every people that I met from the tour and it was very pleasant. Throughout the tour Steve was always there for us (Seriously, he always spotted us after he dropped us to park his car. It was amazing and I was very happy to see him especially when I couldn’t find “the General Sherman Tree”) and answered every questions that we had. Also he not only took us to the specified places that the website listed, but also stopped by amazing places that I would have missed if I wouldn’t take the tour. Thanks to his hospitality, kindness and knowledge of park, it was the best tour I’ve ever had in my whole life which left me with beautiful pictures that I would remember the trip forever.
Thank you so much Steve!

Reviewed July 27, 2017

Our driver kew the very best places to stop. One of them was a Sequoia which had burned - several times, hollowed out it's insides, yet was still alive! We were even able to craw inside the 'belly of the beast' and take pictures all the way through the top of the tree exposing the sky - and yes, the tree is actually still alive!

If you explore on your own, you will miss this terrific stop. Steve, our driver was more than helpful in guiding us to the very best viewing locations to spot both wildlife and incredible scenery. Don't explore alone...Have Sequoia Sightseeing guide you - you will not be sorry - only exhilarated!