“The prettiest water I have ever seen.”
Review of Crescent Lake

$352.62*
and up
Private Olympic Peninsula and Forest Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: A scenic lake.
Reviewed March 19, 2014

We stopped to see the lake and do a little hiking while driving around the area. The water was amazingly clear. When it was rainy and foggy the lake looks so dark and interesting. As soon as the sun came out the water sparkled like a light blue gem. At one point there was a deer next to the lake. Stunning!

There are newer reviews for Crescent Lake

Reviewed February 14, 2014

I stoped by Crescent Lake in winter. It's a rainy and foggy day. The view there is awesome like you're standing in a mystery place. One reminder is your cell phone signal. Only Verizon cell phones have signal there. Bring one Verizon card as a backup. Just in case.

Reviewed January 31, 2014

This lake is beautiful year-round! The Spruce Railroad Trail is a 4 mile one-way hike along the Lake, and offers very frequent views of the glacial-looking waters of the Lake. You can see pretty far down into the water, and it's usually still enough to get a wonderful reflection photo with tree-covered mountains in the backdrop. It was winter time when I went, but I imagine that kayaking and canoeing would be a lot of fun there. You can also see some wonderful views just from the turnouts on Highway 101!

Reviewed December 6, 2013

We didn't plan on visiting the lake, but I'm glad we did. We were driving from Port Angeles to Rialto Beach and off the side of the road saw a lake with the bluest water we had ever seen. We pulled off the road and spent some time taking pictures and sitting by the edge of the water. Crystal clear up close. Next time we pass through, we will definitely plan a formal stop here.

1  Thank Kerr767
Reviewed November 22, 2013

Crescent Lake (or is it Lake Crescent?) has always held a special place in my memory, and I wasn't disappointed when I returned 25 years later when traveling between Sol Duc Falls and our B&B in Sequim. The lake is gorgeous and still, the lodge is welcoming for a very satisfying lunch. After lunch a nice hike to Marymere Falls was very rewarding. Twenty five years ago I visited in the height of summer and everything was sparkly and bright...this visit was in the middle of Autumn and it was a different kind of beautiful.

1  Thank PC M