“Really beautiful place”

$352.62*
and up
Private Olympic Peninsula and Forest Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: A scenic lake.
Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

This part of the USA is one of the most beautiful places. If you are in the area try to go to this magnificent place. You won't regret ever. Amazing.

2  Thank yuvo
There are newer reviews for Crescent Lake

Reviewed September 4, 2013

this place is gorgeous. everyone should go and see this.
its sparkling green water and the mountains give you a serene feeling. this lake is really long and gorgeous.
must see for all visitors to seattle

2  Thank Pallavi R
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Lake Crescent was a lovely stop. There are some places along the beach that allow dogs (just for a short stretch), which was helpful since we had our dog with us. We cooked up a delicious BBQ on the beach and really enjoyed watching the boats and birds go by. Beautiful blue lake! As an avid hiker, I only gave this four stars just because of the number of people. My husband and I regularly hike to more private, alpine lakes of similar beauty, and I really love the quiet experience of that. For an accessible, easy to reach lake, though, this is amazingly beautiful. Enjoy!

1  Thank VTTraveler999
Reviewed September 2, 2013

There was a storm in my mind when I was there. I saw mirror lake, deep forest, and many good people. Small birds were flying over and I was sitting near window at wonderful restaurant. I wanted to make my self bigger than now. Nature like crescent lake must be helpful since it reminds me of something sharing with it. Be there.

1  Thank Ohnisdad
Reviewed August 22, 2013

A gorgeous place to spend the day or overnight. The lake is stunning blue-green and as crystal clear as I've ever scene. There is a lovely lodge on the edge with decent accomodations and food although it is heavy with kids and families making a bit of noise. We didn't have enough time to find a quieter place but loved it none-the-less. It's also a great stepping off point for the Marymere waterfall trail

1  Thank AuTomJoy