“Beautiful Water, Cute Beaches, Nice Nature Stroll”
Review of Crescent Lake

Crescent Lake
Book In Advance
More Info
$252.13*
and up
Small-Group Olympic National Park Tour from Seattle
More attraction details
Owner description: A scenic lake.
NM
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Beautiful Water, Cute Beaches, Nice Nature Stroll”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Lake Crescent was a lovely stop. There are some places along the beach that allow dogs (just for a short stretch), which was helpful since we had our dog with us. We cooked up a delicious BBQ on the beach and really enjoyed watching the boats and birds go by. Beautiful blue lake! As an avid hiker, I only gave this four stars just because of the number of people. My husband and I regularly hike to more private, alpine lakes of similar beauty, and I really love the quiet experience of that. For an accessible, easy to reach lake, though, this is amazingly beautiful. Enjoy!

1 Thank VTTraveler999

• Korean first
Bellevue, Washington
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“peace, peace, peace”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

There was a storm in my mind when I was there. I saw mirror lake, deep forest, and many good people. Small birds were flying over and I was sitting near window at wonderful restaurant. I wanted to make my self bigger than now. Nature like crescent lake must be helpful since it reminds me of something sharing with it. Be there.

1 Thank Ohnisdad
Boston, Massachusetts
55 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 65 helpful votes
“Stunning and lovely”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

A gorgeous place to spend the day or overnight. The lake is stunning blue-green and as crystal clear as I've ever scene. There is a lovely lodge on the edge with decent accomodations and food although it is heavy with kids and families making a bit of noise. We didn't have enough time to find a quieter place but loved it none-the-less. It's also a great stepping off point for the Marymere waterfall trail

1 Thank AuTomJoy
Marietta, Georgia
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Wonderful”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

Probably one of the best lakes ever. Water so very clear, cool and refreshing. Mountain are like someone took a rake and raked them link one does that old shag carpet.

1 Thank Patricia A
Plainfield, Illinois
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Beautiful blue”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

The color of the lake is a true blue. I was told that is the difference between glacier water and regular water. The site is breathtaking and I believe there are also some great waterfalls not far. I did not get a chance to see the waterfalls but I still enjoyed the lake.

1 Thank KimD24160