“Hoh river and rain forest”
Review of Hoh River

Hoh River
More attraction details
Owner description: A scenic river.
Louisville, Kentucky
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Hoh river and rain forest”
Reviewed August 8, 2012

Even though we went to the Quinault Rain Forest the Hoh River and rain forest was beautiful and a different experience for my family. I would recommend this to everyone who is thinking of a vacation in the area.

Visited July 2012

• Korean first
Allentown, PA
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Great Hike, Cool Rocks, Black Sand”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

What can I say but this was a wonderful hike along the river. Lots of lovely places for photos. I had the trail all to myself which was really nice. I was sure I spotted some wood fairies hiding in the moss at the foot of the trees and under the ferns :-) Definitely visit this place. I collected a baggie full of black sand. On the east coast we only have tan sand.

Visited August 2011
Austin, Texas
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Unbelieavable beauty”
Reviewed July 22, 2012

The water is sooooo cool with a strange color from the glacial runoff. Our kids loved it. My son thinks it is the most awesome river he has seen.

Visited July 2012
Canyon, TX, United States
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“I love this trail...”
Reviewed July 1, 2012

If you just want to go for an easy stroll through the rain forest and along the river- it is great. It is absolutely green and beautiful. If you want to work up a sweat increase your speed and distance... the trail goes on forever. Or you can just walk a quick loop or get a feel for the beauty with a short trek. Watch for elk, they are frequently around.

Visited April 2012
1 Thank Jenna W
cedarview2
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Hoh river”
Reviewed June 24, 2012

Nice river surrounded by green. Very likely to see wildlife on one of its shores or gravel bars.

Visited June 2012