“Aleja and Ted's adventures”
Review of Hoh River

Hoh River
More attraction details
Owner description: A scenic river.
Telluride, Colorado
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Aleja and Ted's adventures”
Reviewed April 22, 2012

This is a great looking river. I wished I had my fly fishing rod with me.

Visited April 2012

• Korean first
Lacey, Washington, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fabulous!!”
Reviewed February 28, 2012

We hiked along the river from the Hoh Rainforest ranger station. Amazing forest, impressive river. It's always raining and we always see elk at some point. One of our favorite spots on the peninsula!!

Visited February 2012
1 Thank Christy E
A TripAdvisor Member
“Hoh River: Waters of Heaven”
Reviewed July 19, 2004

On the heels of several grunt years of collegiate academia, my girlfriends and I decided to check out the Olympic rainforests. I never expected to fall in love with the rivers, particularly the Hoh. I took numerous photos, but pictures aren't nearly adequate enough for the astounding slate-blue color, the coldness of the currents, and the utter peace found in the interface of river, forest, sky, and self. If you've never been, go. If you have been, go again. I plan to.

7 Thank A TripAdvisor Member