“Beautiful”
Review of Ruby Beach

Ruby Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: Dramatic Pacific coast beach with a rugged shoreline.
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Ruby Beach was breathtakingly beautiful. We took our dog and had a wonderful walk along the beach. Be sure to check out the tide pools and sea stacks.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,080)
All reviews
in 11 reviews
"parking area"
in 20 reviews

Reviewed September 2, 2013

Beautiful clean beach. We went at low tide to see the tide pools and the sea stacks and and we loved it. It is such a great feeling to be awed by the beauty of nature. Easy access from 101, so this is a great stop if you are short on time like we were! A must do in my book!

Reviewed August 30, 2013

Ruby Beach was beautiful and if you have a short amount of time this is a great stop. Considering we already hiked to abondoned and beautiful Second Beach and Rialto Beach the day before this beach seemed crowded. Now mind you there was maybe 30 people tops but the other beaches we were completely alone. It is a very short hike all down hill to the beach. As soon as we got down to the beach we spotted some starfish. We spent about an hour and hiked the beach as the fog was rolling in. We wished we stayed a bit longer but it was a traveling day for us. If you are going through the area, I highly recommend stopping for at least an hour.

2  Thank mudballer
Reviewed August 28, 2013

My husband and I took our 2 little dogs here on a day trip to the coast. It is a beautiful beach with tons of drift wood and rocks (2 of my favorite things)! Lovely scenery, very clean and well maintained. Dogs aren't allowed on the hiking trails but are allowed on the beach with leashes. Ours loved it. Make sure to have proper clothing, it can be quite chilly.

See more reviews
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Seriously, I think this is the prettiest PNW beach I have ever seen, and my kids had a blast. We were there at the perfect time, during an extreme low tide, and the sea life found in the rocks was amazing. We also loved the cairn log and made some additions. The only bad part is the walk back up the hill lol. Truly a magical place, not to be missed if you are in the area!

1  Thank neomia