Sol Duc Hot Springs Resort
Rain Forest Resort Village(Quinault)(Great Value!)
$99
All View Motel(Port Angeles)
$65
$66
$63
Aircrest Motel(Port Angeles)
$50
Royal Victorian Motel(Port Angeles)(Great Value!)
$55
Flagstone Motel(Port Angeles)
$50
Angeles Motel(Port Angeles)
TripAdvisor
All reviewshot poolsswimming poolsol duc hot springsspring poolssulfur smellbring your ownmineral waterdegrees fovernight stayno cell phone servicesmall storepicnic tablessalmonon site restauranthiking trailsbreakfast and dinnerfish and chips
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 6, 2013

very nice and the cold pool is refreshing in between. nice setting and trails along the way to get there. we did not stay at the cabins but in port angeles. hiking in ancient grove great and the mineral water very good for achey muscles

Room Tip: can get a discount with senior park pass
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank betiu
Reviewed November 3, 2013

We spent two nights here in late September, and I was very much wishing we could've stayed longer. I had read that the cabins were 'rustic', but they were well-appointed and beautifully decorated and comfortable and spacious -- not rustic at all, by my definition.

We arrived after a day of hiking in Hoh Rainforest, and used this as a base to explore Sol Duc Falls and the Salmon Cascades, and from which to do the Ozette Triangle. The hot springs, included in accommodation price, were a great bonus after a long day of hiking. As pointed out elsewhere, note that the hot springs aren't especially scenic -- they're round concrete pools -- but they're delightful for a tired body!

Very positive review of the lodge restaurant, too. As with most park lodges, the restaurant was expensive, but the food was outstanding, so it was worth it for a splurge. And across the board, service was friendly, helpful, and enthusiastic.

Individual cabins are dotted across a lawn where deer come to graze each evening, and picnic tables and wooden bench swings are scattered throughout. There were loads of nearby hiking trails that we would've liked to explore if we had had more time.

We thoroughly enjoyed our time at Sol Duc, and the only thing I can think of that would have made it better would've been to have more time there.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Lisa M
Dallinson7143, General Manager at Sol Duc Hot Springs Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2013

Hello,

I am so glad that you had a good time during your visit!

There is nothing quite like a hot soak after a long chilly hike and a great meal is the "icing on the cake"! I will pass along your compliments to our chef.

We look forward to seeing you again next time you are in our neck of the woods.

Have a great weekend,

Reviewed October 6, 2013

We came to the Olympic National Park as part of a road tripping adventure and chose Sol Duc cor the hot springs. We were hoping to camp one or more nights and use the hot springs after hiking, but it rained way too much for us to want to camp, especially with two wet dogs. We got a double queen cabin, and we were very happy with the cleanliness and the beds were super comfortable. The staff was nice and our breakfast was good. The government shutdown occurred the night we were there, so folks who had reservations later in the week got shut out. After breakfast we hiked up the sol duc falls and loved the abundance of mushrooms and fall colors.

I read some of the prior reviews and I guess we lucked out with our stay...We'd come back!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Hoofinit5

Hello,

Thank you so much for your thoughtful review of our property! I genuinely appreciate your business and agree that fall is an amazing time to experience our area.

I look forward to hopefully hosting you once more during your next visit!

Have a great weekend,

Reviewed September 19, 2013 via mobile

Looking for something fun to do that's both exciting and relaxing you must visit the Sol Duc Hot Springs. The springs and pools are wonderful and soooo therapeutic, while the trails and hiking paths take you to such beautiful surroundings you'd think you were in another world. A perfect family spot with something for everyone, including food and gift shopping!

• Stayed: July 2013
2  Thank Rosemary C
Dallinson7143, General Manager at Sol Duc Hot Springs Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2013

Hi Rosemary,

I am so glad you enjoyed your visit here at Sol Duc Hot Springs and completely agree that the blending of the relaxing mineral water and the serene peaceful surroundings really offer visitors something very unique and restorative!

A perfect stay at Sol Duc:

1.Hike
2.Soak
3.Massage
4.Eat
5.Sleep
6.Repeat next day!

We look forward to your next visit and thank you for your kind words and continued patronage!

Reviewed September 16, 2013

We spent a week at the "River Suite" at Sol Duc. Thank goodness we had nice weather and only had to spend a minimal amount of time in this grungy, dirty unit. None of the promo info tells you that you are in a 3 bedroom building on top of laundry and maintenance facilities for the resort. Yes, scenery and hiking are fabulous but I would stay elsewhere. Staff is friendly but hapless, if you complain about housekeeping (as we did) they apologize but don't do anything. Level of quality of beds, bedding, mattresses, and housekeeping is a D-, location is good but life is too short to stay in a place like this one! Also, only 1 out of 7 keys worked on the front door!! (They said it would be rekeyed at end of season...really??!) There were always a million flies in the unit, windows and screens are no match for pesky bugs! Yuck! :(

Room Tip: Choose a room in another hotel..!
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
4  Thank BBos23
Dallinson7143, General Manager at Sol Duc Hot Springs Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2013

Hello,

Please accept my sincerest apology for coming up short during your recent visit.

Rest assured that I will pass this information along to my management team in the hopes of directly addressing your concerns.

In order to get more detail, and in the hopes of doing something to compensate you for where we came up short, I would welcome the opportunity to speak with you in person.

Please feel free to call me at my direct line: 360-327-0751 or if you'd prefer I can be reached by email at allinson-duncan@aramark.com.

Thank you for taking time to share you concerns, and again, please accept my genuine apology around where we failed to exceed your expectations during your visit.