Lake Crescent Lodge
Rain Forest Resort Village(Quinault)(Great Value!)
$109
All View Motel(Port Angeles)
$55
$71
Orbitz.com
Aircrest Motel(Port Angeles)
$79
Angeles Motel(Port Angeles)(Great Value!)
$60
Royal Victorian Motel(Port Angeles)(Great Value!)
$60
HotelQuickly
  • Pool
All reviewsstorm kingmarymere fallsmarymere roomslake crescentdining roomsinger tavern cottagesthe cottagesport angelessun porchpyramid mountainhurricane ridgebeautiful locationmain buildingadirondack chairsfront porchgift shoptwo queen beds
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 15, 2011

My advice to a friend would be: visit the lake, spend a day, maybe rent a canoe at the lodge, have a drink at the main lodge and enjoy the fireplace. If you want to spend several days, consider staying elsewhere.

Location. Perfect.

Rooms. Average motel-quality rooms. Nothing more to say and no surprise there as I couldn't find room photos online when I booked.

Service. Helpful at the main lodge, but cleaning staff did just an average job.

Food. This was the biggest issue for my family. Your only option is a lodge restaurant. Mediocre food (worst clam chowder I was ever served), overpriced and needs to be booked in advance. We found good, reasonably priced restaurants in Port Angeles, about 20 miles away. Imagine driving back and forth for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Visit the lake, it's an unforgettable experience. The lodge needs work.

Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank lavoltige
Reviewed March 1, 2011

This was our first stop that we made on our honeymoon touring the park. It was actually the most memorable. It seemed every lodge overlooked the most gorgeous scenic lake ever. Just walking along the trails and on the lake was about the best time my new husband and I did while we were there. We are already planning our second honeymoon up there.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 0advisor0
Reviewed February 17, 2011

I can't say enough abou this place. We stayed in the lake rooms like a motel room. Good basic room with wonderful views. The location is fantastic. Great service on the bar. It's pricey but worth it. Wish we could have stayed longer!!

• Stayed: July 2010
Reviewed January 21, 2011

Vacations in the Olympic National Park played an important role in our family history as our children were growing up, so it was a natural place to go for some healing reminiscing after my husband passed away. Accompanied by my oldest son and his wife, I spent three incredible days hiking in the magnificent forest, strolling along the pounding surf on the ocean beaches, and savoring the incomparable beauty of Lake Crescent from the Lodge. Our aching hearts were soothed by the exquisite atmosphere of quiet solitude and beauty of the Park as precious memories overwhelmed us. What a joy to find the Park essentially unchanged from the natural cathedral we had enjoyed as a young family so many years ago.

• Stayed: October 2010
Reviewed January 7, 2011

Roosevelt Fireplace Cottages deserve 5 stars - you could comfortably stay for weeks and soak in magnificent views of Lake, enjoy picnics (furniture provided) right outside your cottage, hike, swim, fish. The annex rooms are just so-so but location mostly makes up for it. Dining in lodge pretty good but not as nice as at Lake Quinault Lodge. Book Roosevelt cottages as early as possible - they fill up 1 year in advance.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family