Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Traveluro
$112
View deal
Travelocity$224
Orbitz.com$224
CheapTickets$224
1,770 results
All reviews wood stove ruby beach ocean view bluff cabins creekside restaurant hoh rainforest the cliff beach access low tide tide pools full kitchen pacific coast living room convenience store small store amazing location beds were comfortable
Selected filters
Reviewed May 15, 2019

A bit rustic, but why be on the Olympic Peninsula if you are interested in a Mandarin hotel in a city. Aside from outstanding staff, this is a very peaceful environment. Grounds are well maintained, surrounded by interesting birds, and near tidal pools. Seacrest Lodge windows open,as well as sliding doors for fresh air, with the sound of the ocean lulling us to sleep. I also liked that Kalaloch encourage recycling, not commonly practiced on the Peninsula, except at National Forests and Parks.

Dinner at Creekside Restaurant was delicious and my abnormal dietary wishes were accommodated. The overly filling box lunch, was a great selection allowing us to eat wherever, and whenever we wished. We didn’t need to waste time searching for restaurants and the food was enough for lunch and another day’s worth of snacking. I really can’t vouch for breakfast. It sufficed but nothing special.

The first night my daughter and I stayed at Kalaloch, we were given the 2 bedroom unit on the upper floor, in the corner of the Seacrest Lodge, Room 410. Loved it. Two nights later we stayed in a Rm. 407, at Seacrest, upper level with 2 queens. Both had balconies, BTW, no AC, however, the night air cooled the room. Both rooms were quiet and the lodge provided binoculars, flashlights, walking sticks, etc. There were plenty of outlets and USB chargers, and storage areas.

I did miss internet, only because I hadn’t enough time previous to our trip to fine tune where we should be headed the next day. Fortunately, the staff who had been there for quite a while were very helpful. Also, I did download a few movies onto my iPad and came with books.

Negative? Oh yes, there is always a negative. The rooms had an odor. It was a musty rug type of odor. My daughter hadn’t noticed, but I am very sensitive to odors. Opening the doors and windows did help.

Tip: Select the Seacrest Lodge, two bedroom, corner on the upper floor is the place to stay.

Room tip: Seacrest lodge 2 bedroom upper level (rm 410) is the best.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank Zyxr
Reviewed May 10, 2019

It's a lovely place but the staff was really not up to the job and the restaurant much to expensive (it's the only place to eat within thirty miles). I won't go into the entire check- in fiasco, but the staff just made one mistake after another, some of which had me dragging my luggage up and down stairs three times - and I have bad knees. They did finally give us a pretty nice upgrade for the price of a single room ($116 base). This is after spending about 30 minutes checking in. The last gasp was when we checked out - they had made a mistake and were going to charge us $206. instead of $116. This is a perfect example of incompetence - even though they are very nice people and mean well. But they should be doing something other than running a hotel. The food in the restaurant was good, by the way.

Room tip: If you want a cabin above the beach, I'd advise booking months ahead.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank RobertELeeMo
Reviewed May 9, 2019 via mobile

We stayed here a couple of nights in a motel type room on the second floor of the Seacrest building. Had a great balcony looking out on the Pacific and we could leave the sliding door open and listen to the waves all night. Very good restaurant. No TV or WiFi. Only intermittent cell service, which is why they have the phone booths. Nothing fancy but I would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 2, 2019

Spectacular views of the ocean and lots to explore in the area.
For a dining experience this was outstanding & having stayed in many National Park hotels we were not expecting such a high standard of cuisine but were pleasantly surprised. We would definitely go back for this reason alone.
All of the hotel staff were extremely helpful & friendly.

Room tip: Ocean view cabin
Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 29, 2019

We visited with family, including two young boys. We all enjoyed walking the beach. The boys liked the rocks and the sea creatures they saw at low tide. The adults enjoyed the peace and quiet and sunset views of the ocean. This is a great get-away!
It's like a million miles away from Seattle!

Date of stay: March 2019