“Interesting”
Review of Caribou Wilderness

Caribou Wilderness
More attraction details
Owner description: Wilderness which offers hiking, camping and viewing of wild flowers.
Reviewed June 28, 2012

If you like different scenery this is worth a look

2  Thank Lee H

Reviewed March 17, 2012

Lot's of bugs, hard to find campsites, and horse manure everywhere. There are much better places to hike and camp in the area. I would avoid Caribou.

3  Thank Kevin S
Reviewed March 12, 2012

Good hiking, spectacular scenery that is far enough off the beaten path that it is never crowded.

Reviewed September 1, 2007

I went on a 9 day camping trip which consisted of a 50 mile hike with Troop 315 of Middletown, Ca. I had such a great time camping out there. My troop and I went swimming at the lakes saw a baby black bear and climbed to the top of the old volcano and into the center. I miss those times dearly and I hope that I will get another opportunity to visit the Caribou Wilderness again.

Jason Lewis