Review Highlights
A day of rock climbing and exploring.

Our day was fantastic. Steven was our guide for the day. He was a professional. Safe, on time... read more

Reviewed yesterday
coffeeandsmokes
via mobile
Anyone in good physical shape can climb safely & have fun!

Here's a review that my teenage daughter, the rock climber in the family, wrote about Susan at... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
angelaprgirl
San Diego, California

All reviews skill level year olds experienced climbers climbing routes joshua tree wayne veterans safety encouraging empowering teaching
Selected filters
Reviewed January 24, 2019

A great company to experience rock climbing with! We were all 1st time outdoor climbers, and our guide was extremely safe and effiecient. Definitely recommend!

Date of experience: September 2018
1  Thank Adventure03355576516
Reviewed January 23, 2019

I've used Uprising Adventure Guides a couple times now and I definitely plan to use them again next time I get out to climb in Joshua Tree. My friends and I were beginner climbers and the guides did a great job of selecting ideal locations, getting the ropes up efficiently and safely, and giving us the right amount of instruction and motivation for these climbs. They were pleasant to work with -- which is important considering the amount of time one spends hanging out (both literally and figuratively) with a climbing guide.

Date of experience: May 2018
1  Thank Voyager28907354858
Reviewed January 22, 2019

Uprising Adventure Guides covers all levels of climber and all ages. The guides are expert at choosing climbs that fit your level of capability and will go out of their way to give you a good time. Perfect for my 11 year old granddaughter as well as parents and rock climbing grandfather. Thank you Uprising Adventure Guides!

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed January 15, 2019

I wish I can remember his name, but we were expertly guided in the Joshua Tree park for a full day of climbing and exploring. Our guide brought all the gear and worked with our group's skill and experience levels and gave all of us a perfect experience.

Date of experience: March 2018
1  Thank Q119WEleahs
Reviewed January 15, 2019

My son and I climbed for two days with Wayne, an Uprising Adventure guide. He was great - safe, knowledgeable, friendly. We would both use him again.

Date of experience: January 2019