We stayed at the Crater's Edge for two nights in June.The home is built in the rainforest, and the wrap-around deck and bay windows really give you the impression of being in the middle of it. We stayed in the NAHELELANI room, which was very clean and comfortable, with luxurious amenities such as a Jacuzzi bath, a large shower, King Size bed, etc. We enjoyed every minute of it.
Our only disappointment was the "Breakfast" part of this "Bed and Breakfast": because of new town laws, breakfast can no longer be served, and we were issued vouchers for a local café. The good news is that there is small refrigerator in the room, a coffee maker, plates and utensils, so we managed to make our own romantic breakfasts.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary cedar and glass architect designed home nestled into the native rainforest outside Hawaii Volcanoes National Park. Suites with Fireplaces, Jacuzzi tubs, King canopy beds. Outdoor hot tub. Beautiful furnishings and linens,Romantic, private setting. In room coffee, beverages and tropical fruit and snacks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your At the Craters Edge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- At The Craters Edge Hotel Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
- At The Craters Edge Hawaii/Hawaii Volcanoes National Park