Great place to stay in Volcano. The website accurately describes this property, very comfortable, the bed was excellent, the surrondings are beautiful, the spa, was wonderful. The Rooms have plenty of fresh air, and quiet, and plenty of creature comforts. The owner Melanie leaves, fresh fruit, wine, bread, and chocolates for guests. The refrigerator, has all we needed for a health concious breakfast, oatmeal, hard boiled eggs, orange juice, tea and coffee.
We clike to spend our money on great accomodations when traveling, but like to save money on eating. We recommend the Cafe Ohia in Volcano, for great deli food at a reasonable price.
We would highly recommend "At Craters Edge" for anyone traveling to Hilo.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary cedar and glass architect designed home nestled into the native rainforest outside Hawaii Volcanoes National Park. Suites with Fireplaces, Jacuzzi tubs, King canopy beds. Outdoor hot tub. Beautiful furnishings and linens,Romantic, private setting. In room coffee, beverages and tropical fruit and snacks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your At the Craters Edge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- At The Craters Edge Hotel Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
- At The Craters Edge Hawaii/Hawaii Volcanoes National Park