“Wow !! Great bike ride.”
Review of Bike Maui

Bike Maui
More attraction details
Owner description: Bike down Haleakala, Maui's largest Volcano. Enjoy a tour of Haleakala National Park and a trip up to the summit at 10,000feet above sea level. Admire views of the Crater, and bicoastal views of Maui. Experience a 23 mile bike ride downhill at your own pace. No guided convoy to rush you down, no big group to hold you back. You are free to come down at your own comfortable rate.
Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

This was the highlight to trip to Hawaii. A lot of this bike ride was driving up to the summit of the volcano. I forget the name of our driver but he was great ! Not a second that was boring while driving up to the summit. The bike ride itself was awesome !! It was all down hill which was super awesome !! The great thing about this company is that you go at your own pace so you can stop and take pictures whenever. Being a jacket though because it gets very cold at the summit of the volcano :)

1  Thank GrantMimms
Write a ReviewReviews (1,840)
All reviews
in 19 reviews
"lavender farm"
in 59 reviews

Reviewed July 22, 2013

My 8 yr old daughter spilled the free hot chocolate right as the tour began. I thought is was going downhill from there. IT WAS ! We had a great time thanks guys. We rode and rode and rode.

Thanks again for a great time !

1  Thank Wayne C
Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

We did the sunrise bike ride. I would recommend getting up early and just go do it:) we had a great day! I do wish we had a mirror on our helment or bike just so we could see if a car is behind you. Other than that all was good.

1  Thank Rpzm777
Reviewed July 21, 2013

We did the deluxe tour and I highly reccomend it. Kimo was an awesome tour guide. He has a lot of local knowledge and stories. Very entertaining and also took some great photos that we will cherish. The ride down on the bikes was fun.

See more reviews
Reviewed July 21, 2013

My husband and I went on the sunrise deluxe ride on July 16. Our guide Alex was really nice and very informative. He was very friendly and helpful and kept you awake during the tour. Seeing as how we were all up since the night before or since 1am that was a good thing. They had brand new bikes :)
This was my first time on a bike since who knows when and it was still lots of fun. There were hardly any cars on our way down and we stopped at the Kula lodge for breakfast on the way. Highly recommend them.