Book In Advance
Tours from Bike Maui tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?

from $260.37
from $248.96
from $177.03
2,234 results
All reviews own pace self guided rain gear sunrise tour express tour disc brakes other companies our tour guide great ride summit deluxe deluxe tour downhill ride great company easy ride lavender farm kula lodge down hill
Reviewed July 22, 2013

My 8 yr old daughter spilled the free hot chocolate right as the tour began. I thought is was going downhill from there. IT WAS ! We had a great time thanks guys. We rode and rode and rode.

Thanks again for a great time !

1  Thank Wayne C
Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

We did the sunrise bike ride. I would recommend getting up early and just go do it:) we had a great day! I do wish we had a mirror on our helment or bike just so we could see if a car is behind you. Other than that all was good.

1  Thank Rpzm777
Reviewed July 21, 2013

We did the deluxe tour and I highly reccomend it. Kimo was an awesome tour guide. He has a lot of local knowledge and stories. Very entertaining and also took some great photos that we will cherish. The ride down on the bikes was fun.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

My husband and I went on the sunrise deluxe ride on July 16. Our guide Alex was really nice and very informative. He was very friendly and helpful and kept you awake during the tour. Seeing as how we were all up since the night before or since 1am that was a good thing. They had brand new bikes :)
This was my first time on a bike since who knows when and it was still lots of fun. There were hardly any cars on our way down and we stopped at the Kula lodge for breakfast on the way. Highly recommend them.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

Four of us did the Haleakala "Express" ride on July 15th. They had a record-setting crowd that day, but most were doing the Summit Deluxe ride. Consequently, it wasn't crowded on the road. On the Express ride, you don't get a Park tour, and you travel without a guide, at your own pace. This was our second ride, with HBC. (First one was about 10 years ago.) The bikes are new, with great disc brakes, and grippy tires. The bad news was that it began raining as soon as we started down. Fortunately HBC provides clean windbreakers, and backpacks (no extra charge) for this possibility. We stopped at a number of places along the way, such as Kula Lodge for snacks & pictures. Good time, especially after it stopped raining.
Highly recommended!
BTW: If you take a guided ride, you have to stay in a fixed formation, with the slowest riders in front. I think all but the most timid would prefer the freedom we had. Book the ride at their website for a discount, and drive yourself to the bike shop in Haiku. Check-in is at 9 am., and there are several places to eat and a grocery store in the parking lot. Just do it!!!

1  Thank Futuremauian