Book In Advance
Tours from Skyline Eco-Adventures Zipline Tours tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Skyline Eco-Adventures Zipline Tours
from $124.95
from $177.03
from $260.37
1,843 results
All reviews zip line suspension bridge brown sugar first timers a lot of fun afraid of heights great fun whole group these guys fun experience eucalyptus forest our honeymoon kevin blast pono zips preston
Reviewed October 7, 2014

My husband and I just returned from Maui where we decided to try zip-lining for the first time. We did it on the actual day of our 20th anniversary! Neither of us had zipped before and we are late-40's/early 50s.

We loved it, and unless you are truly, truly, mortally petrified by the idea, so will you!

As many of the reviews state, this is a perfect place to do your first zip. The guides and staff are very attuned to safety and are extremely 'alert' (they can also apparently smell fear since they were 2 of the funniest people alive!). They are safety first but it is so fun and they are so funny - I kinda miss them! Hugs to you Kalani and Kua (and to Aloha A at the front desk and thanks Aloha for spelling the names for me)! Very professional, kind and i may have mentioned, funny!! The zip we did in the crater had 5 lines - which start you out with the "bunny zip line" - i.e., a small one to ease you into it and build confidence. Then they build up to the "holy crapstorm, Batman" line which is the longest, highest and yes, scary but super fun one!!!!!

After gaining confidence on the first few lines, I was truly able to look around and enjoy the scenery and look down without worry. The day was somewhat cloudy and foggy when we arrived but it cleared up for the zipping. I actually preferred it not being super sunny since zipping through the mist really gave it a 'rain forest' feel.

My main concern before going (besides the event itself, of course) was a slightly bothersome knee (i am very active and work out but it sometimes 'acts up' - not bad enough to warrant any real medical attention but just 'old lady knee'). I did mark this on my form in the beginning and they were able to help me and advise me on the best ways do this to avoid too much impact. It was awesome, so don't let that stop you - just be honest.

I also like the Eco aspect very much. They teach you a lot about the ecosystem and birds and they are helping to build the area for the future. Not too shabby...

All and all - this was fantastic! I always wanted to try it and am so glad we did! My husband also loved it and he is not super fond of heights. I'm sure it won't be our last zip but I am really glad we did our first here. It was the perfect way to start.

Date of experience: September 2014
Reviewed October 5, 2014

We went on our way down from haleakala, hoping to jump on the first tour in the morning. Luckily we were able to get some spots with the best guides Kevin and Kua. Couldn't have been any better. Everyone was great and the lines were perfect for first timers!

Date of experience: October 2014
Reviewed October 5, 2014 via mobile

This was one of the most excellent mornings of the trip! The guides Aka and Kamalei were fun and very safe! They taught history and the connection to the surrounding area and the species that had and do inhabit the area! All the while cracking jokes and remaining professional! Awesome outstanding trip! I plan to go again!! So recommend!!

Reviewed September 30, 2014 via mobile

If you're afraid of heights like I am, no worries as this adventure was the most fun we've had on the island so far. Andrew and Kam were very professional, cautious, funny, and calming the entire time. By the time we got to our third zip, I www volunteering to go first. The bridge was nerve wrecking (don't look down) but it was an amazing experience. If you're going to do the sunrise tour, I suggest planning this the same day because of the two activities being close in proximity to one another. A must do!!

Reviewed September 28, 2014 via mobile

We were a group of 8 four adults 4 teens. None if us had been ziplining before. Aka and kalani made this an adventure! They were excellent! Time flew so fast we wanted to do it again. They were the best THANK YOU!

Date of experience: September 2014