“petrified”

$259.99*
Haleakala Bike and Zipline Adventure on Maui
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Skyline Eco-Adventures was Voted the #1 Zipline Company in Hawaii by Hawaii Magazine's Best of the Best Readers Choice Awards 2017 Skyline Eco-Adventures thrills guests on zipline adventures in Hawaii on Maui, Kauai, and on the Big Island. Since 2002, when Skyline opened the original Maui zipline adventure, over two million customer zipline crossings have been conducted, more than any other U.S. zipline company. Skyline's Ka'anapali Maui Zipline Tour was named the #1 Zipline Tour in Hawaii and Skyline's Maui Haleakala and Ka'anapali Tours along with Skyline Akaka Falls Tour on the Big Island have been Awarded the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Awards for 2016. Throughout our tours guests learn about the unique environment and culture of the place; and a portion of all sales are donated back to protecting those irreplaceable things. Whether you plan to visit Maui, Kauai, or the Big Island of Hawaii you will find unmatched fun and adventure on one of our Award Winning Zipline Tours!
Newcastle, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“petrified”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Our family went ziplining Sunday 19th October. I intended to do just 2 or 3 as I am 59yr and hate heights, I only was going because the family wanted to do it. I went completely out of my comfort zone thanks very much to David Bailey and Lote they went above and beyond and I completed the whole 8 lines. It was an activity the 5 of us did and it was just mind blowing. Thanks guys I will never forget the experience and am completely grateful for you encouragement and help.
Sharon Jonson NSW Australia

• Czech first
CAMAS
“Steve and Marcel - great zipline guides!”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

My father and I took the 8am tour from Kaanapali and thoroughly enjoyed it! I wouldn't want to go out too much later due to the heat. The whole tour lasts 3.5 hours including bumpy van ride. Definitely wear long shorts and nothing white! I rented the go-pro head cam from the shop and am thrilled to have videos of the memory for myself and my husband who is over the allowable size limit. The views are magnificent and our group was very supportive of one another. Steve and Marcel were comedy - it was wonderful! There's no way this adventure could have been boring, but their upbeat and witty dispositions was the icing on the cake. This is a must-do in Maui!

Nashville, Tennessee
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“No Fear”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

My wife was nervous for three days before hand. At 55 it is much easier to lay by the pool than face your fears. Marcel and Steve (our Guides) were absolutely terrific. They were safe, calm and reassuring. I highly recommend this group. One suggestion, rent the video cam form them.

Escondido, California, USA
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Friendly and educational”
Reviewed October 18, 2013 via mobile

This wasn't just a "zip down the mountain" excursion. Our tour guide, Uncle Mark, was very friendly and helpful. The other guide, also named Mark, was a riot :) We felt totally safe and had a blast! This was an "Eco" adventure because we learned a lot about local flora and fauna as well as the history and developments on the island. We wish we had more than 5 lines but the views are still amazing and we learned so much.

Chicago
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing!! Nothing less. Worth every dollar.”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

I have nothing, but great things to say about this tour!!!

At first, we were very scared to embark on this zip lining experience, because it just sounded scary, but it was truly an amazing experience. Our vacation got off to a rough start, so we were feeling a little down and out about Hawaii, but this changed everything around! Our tour guides were friendly and told jokes which were hilarious. They made the experience memorable. We laughed the entire tour and felt very welcomed into the Haleakala community. All of the lines got bigger as we went through the course, but the last one was EPIC!!! Gosh, it really was amazing.

On my next visit to Hawaii I will definitely be visiting the Skyline Eco-Adventures Zip Lines again!!! Also, this was the first ever zip line in the US, so that is just another great thing they got going for them :)

Visited September 2013