“Great fun!”

and up
Ka'anapali Zipline Adventure on Maui
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Skyline Eco-Adventures was Voted the #1 Zipline Company in Hawaii by Hawaii Magazine's Best of the Best Readers Choice Awards 2017 Skyline Eco-Adventures thrills guests on zipline adventures in Hawaii on Maui, Kauai, and on the Big Island. Since 2002, when Skyline opened the original Maui zipline adventure, over two million customer zipline crossings have been conducted, more than any other U.S. zipline company. Skyline's Ka'anapali Maui Zipline Tour was named the #1 Zipline Tour in Hawaii and Skyline's Maui Haleakala and Ka'anapali Tours along with Skyline Akaka Falls Tour on the Big Island have been Awarded the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Awards for 2016. Throughout our tours guests learn about the unique environment and culture of the place; and a portion of all sales are donated back to protecting those irreplaceable things. Whether you plan to visit Maui, Kauai, or the Big Island of Hawaii you will find unmatched fun and adventure on one of our Award Winning Zipline Tours!
Reviewed March 24, 2013

What a great experience! I am afraid of heights but I really had a great time on this Zip Line tour. Jimmy and Kauee(sp) were great guides, funny and informative! Glad I did this!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,693)
All reviews
in 337 reviews
in 148 reviews
in 191 reviews

Reviewed March 21, 2013

I recently discovered zip lining. While on a trip to Maui, I read about Skyline in a book in my hotel room. I called and was able to get same day booking. The setting is really beautiful. The guides are very professional, helpful and friendly. They made the adventure fun. The whole experience was great and made for a lot of fun.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

Went to Skyline Eco with 2 other couples. My wife and I zip lined one other time and the other coupled went or the first time. We had Jimmy and Sean for guides the were awesome. They helped make it a great experience. The 5 ride deal starts slow but its good because you are able to get comfortable before the bigger rides. They make it easy and you never feel scared that its not safe. I would recommend kids as well we a friend who told us about it took his 3 girls (ages 9,14, 17) and the all loved it. They wanted to charge a bunch $ for the pictures and we were going to pass but negotiated a way cheaper deal for the group disk $20 per couple and the pictures are beautiful.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

These guys are professional and our guides had us cracking up the entire course, making little jokes about each other and the other riders. We had such a blast!!

See more reviews
Reviewed March 9, 2013

It was my first time zip lining. I am also apprehensive of heights. This was the perfect introduction. The staff was friendly and they course was exhilarating but simply. Each line is more challenging than the previous one. The last is a bit intimidating but turned out to be the best. It was definitely fun. It was a good experience. A bit pricey but at least I can say I zip lined on the side of a volcano in Hawaii. The pictures afterwards are expensive!! I am always shocked at what these places charge for photos. They sure would get more people buying them if they weren't so expensive. I don't get it?? What's better selling to one person for $35 or selling to 4-5 for $15 ($75).

All in all, a good experience. I passed on their photos ( which were really nice). Luckily I had my own camera. After spending almost $300 on a 1 1/2 hour event for three people, I just couldn't justify another $100 ($35 each person) for photos.