“Great Zipline experience solid company safe but fun”

Skyline Eco-Adventures Zipline Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
$177.03*
and up
Ka'anapali Zipline Adventure on Maui
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Skyline Eco-Adventures was Voted the #1 Zipline Company in Hawaii by Hawaii Magazine's Best of the Best Readers Choice Awards 2017 Skyline Eco-Adventures thrills guests on zipline adventures in Hawaii on Maui, Kauai, and on the Big Island. Since 2002, when Skyline opened the original Maui zipline adventure, over two million customer zipline crossings have been conducted, more than any other U.S. zipline company. Skyline's Ka'anapali Maui Zipline Tour was named the #1 Zipline Tour in Hawaii and Skyline's Maui Haleakala and Ka'anapali Tours along with Skyline Akaka Falls Tour on the Big Island have been Awarded the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Awards for 2016. Throughout our tours guests learn about the unique environment and culture of the place; and a portion of all sales are donated back to protecting those irreplaceable things. Whether you plan to visit Maui, Kauai, or the Big Island of Hawaii you will find unmatched fun and adventure on one of our Award Winning Zipline Tours!
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Went to Skyline Eco with 2 other couples. My wife and I zip lined one other time and the other coupled went or the first time. We had Jimmy and Sean for guides the were awesome. They helped make it a great experience. The 5 ride deal starts slow but its good because you are able to get comfortable before the bigger rides. They make it easy and you never feel scared that its not safe. I would recommend kids as well we a friend who told us about it took his 3 girls (ages 9,14, 17) and the all loved it. They wanted to charge a bunch $ for the pictures and we were going to pass but negotiated a way cheaper deal for the group disk $20 per couple and the pictures are beautiful.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,649)

Reviewed March 15, 2013

These guys are professional and our guides had us cracking up the entire course, making little jokes about each other and the other riders. We had such a blast!!

Reviewed March 9, 2013

It was my first time zip lining. I am also apprehensive of heights. This was the perfect introduction. The staff was friendly and they course was exhilarating but simply. Each line is more challenging than the previous one. The last is a bit intimidating but turned out to be the best. It was definitely fun. It was a good experience. A bit pricey but at least I can say I zip lined on the side of a volcano in Hawaii. The pictures afterwards are expensive!! I am always shocked at what these places charge for photos. They sure would get more people buying them if they weren't so expensive. I don't get it?? What's better selling to one person for $35 or selling to 4-5 for $15 ($75).

All in all, a good experience. I passed on their photos ( which were really nice). Luckily I had my own camera. After spending almost $300 on a 1 1/2 hour event for three people, I just couldn't justify another $100 ($35 each person) for photos.

Reviewed March 9, 2013

I have an extreme fear of heights but decided to take a leap of faith and go ziplining on our trip to Maui. This was awesome! It was just my husband and I and 7 strangers. By the end we had all bonded over the experience and were cheering each other on. The access to the zip lines was by trails and platforms across gulleys. This made it easier than climbing up to a platform as other tours I have investigated. The guides were wonderful and very supportive. I have highly recommended this to others on vacation and to anyone else that has a fear of heights but wants to break thru it.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

We are veterans to zip lining and have always had great experiences regardless. No exceptions here. Staff was very gracious and knowledgable about Maui's culture and traditions. Course is short as compared to their course in Kaanapali or Piiholo Ranch but was a great ride none the less. 4 basic lines which lead to the last one- a 40 mph over a canyon with a great view of the valley and West Maui mountains. One suggestion: take some warm clothes if you do a morning tour- temeraptures could be in the 50's as compared to the 70's by the beach. Thank you Jeff and Preston for a great ride!

1  Thank ral05