“This was a grand day.”

Sugarland Riding Stables
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Reviewed September 20, 2017

The guide was a regular country man with a great sense of humor. He was excellent with his team of horses on our ride. We had only 7 in our ride, 8 incl. himself. Expect a real trail ride, not flat ground. It was great to get close to my family, and when we topped the mountain, he advised we were 3000 feet above sea level, great info! This was surely God's country.

All reviews
"beautiful scenery"
in 20 reviews
"wild turkeys"

Reviewed September 19, 2017 via mobile

I like to go for a trail ride at every vacation destination, if at all possible. This stable had the best trained and well looked after horses that I have ever rode!
The staff were courteous and knowledgeable and the ride itself was wonderful!!! You will not be disappointed with these guys. Loved it!

Reviewed September 19, 2017

We were looking for a place to experience nature horse-back and we did! Saw a momma bear and her 2 very small cubs. The horses did great. The leader was 3 and 4 horses in front of us, so we couldn't hear him talking, so that was the only downside. We also would have enjoyed going at a faster pace once in a while to get a true riding experience. Overall, a good time.

Reviewed September 19, 2017 via mobile

The view was perfect. Enjoyed the entire ride. Highly recommended. Guided tour with extremely knowledgeable guide. Out guide has been with stable for 44 yrs.

1  Thank Mary J
See more reviews
Reviewed September 16, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I took the one hour ride. Staff was very friendly and accommodating. I would recommend for first time riders. I'm a novice put felt at ease after the instructions from the staff. The ride was the right amount of time. We went through the creek and round a very scenic route. It was very relaxing. I enjoyed myself. I definitely recommend.