My husband and I recently stayed for four nights to celebrate our anniversary and could not have been happier at Jenny Lake Lodge. Because of lengthy flight delays (AA), we did not arrive until 10:30pm. The front desk had a cold dinner (sandwiches and fruit) waiting for us and the bell hop got in our rental car and helped us find our cabin. When we awoke in the morning, we found the views of the Tetons to be spectacular! During our stay we hiked around Jenny Lake, rode bikes, went horseback riding and spent a day in Yellowstone. My husband and I agree that the horseback riding trail ride was the best we've ever been on. We went around String Lake and up into the mountains. The views were amazing! For our trip to Yellowstone, the concierge suggested taking a box lunch, which we enjoyed along a river in Yellowstone. Overall, we loved our rustic cabin and the five-couse dinners, and the helpful staff. We are looking forward to a return trip!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 37 rustic log cabins located on park-service land that are both popular and expensive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Cancelon, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Jenny Lake Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jenny Lake Hotel Grand Teton National Park
- Jenny Lake Lodge Grand Teton National Park, Wyoming