Although visiting the Tetons and the Jenny Lake area for years with my parents and more recently my wife, this is the first time staying at the lodge. We're VERY glad we did, and will be returning again next year. We visited as a last minute decision, staying 2 nights at the end of September. The weather was beautiful (as a previous reviewer mentioned) as were the fall colors, which always helps, but I'm sure we'd have been happy even if it had snowed due to the wonderful staff and facilities. From front desk to waitstaff to housekeeping - all were very welcoming and went out of their way to help out or provide suggestions for things to do or places to see, etc.
I got some great fishing tips from the waitstaff who helped me find some lesser known spots in the Bridger Teton NF (away from the crowds on the Snake south of the dam by Jackson Lake Lodge) while my wife had a blast with the small group she went horseback riding with.
The cabins are fabulous, well equipped (except, thankfully, for TV) and with a turndown service that led to some great conversation with the housekeeping staff who quickly became like family after only a day or two. As manager, Mr. Greene should be proud of the operation he is running, and the caliber of his excellent staff.
All in all the JLL is a refreshing change to the trendy euro-spa type places down in Teton Village. Of course if that's your thing you can get there too via arrangements for the spa, transportation, etc. through the front desk!
Highly recommend a stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 37 rustic log cabins located on park-service land that are both popular and expensive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Booking.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Jenny Lake Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jenny Lake Hotel Grand Teton National Park
- Jenny Lake Lodge Grand Teton National Park, Wyoming