“We enjoyed our lunch and the atmosphere here.”

Jenny Lake Lodge Dining Room
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: A dining experience not to be missed in Grand Teton National Park is the Jenny Lake Lodge. Dinner is our specialty. Serving a 5 course meal with a nightly rotating menu, this elegant yet rustic experience will impress even the most refined palate.
Reviewed June 21, 2013

We just happened by after driving through part of Grand Teton NP. My husband had wanted to show our son and me the beautiful lake, and I was a bit disappointed that the dining room isn't on the lake. But the food was quite good, and our server was very helpful with menu choices. We spotted several interesting birds and mammals from our corner table, and that was fun too. We ate mostly pretty casually on our trip out West, and this was one of only two or three restaurants in which we had actual tablecloths!

Reviewed June 7, 2013

Made a reservation in April for a 12:00 noon lunch. on June 1 which was their opening day. Arrived at 11:50 AM and were told that they would not be serving lunch until the next day, June 2nd. At least a dozen other people were also there for their lunch and were told to come back the next day. For us the next day was southern Idaho. Went back up the highway to Jackson Lake Lodge and had a lovely lunch in the Mural room of J.L.L. Very disappointing as this was our only day in the Grand Tetons. Fortunately we had eaten at Jenny Lake Lodge in the past.
Get you act together folks .....many people were disappointed on your confused openiong.

Reviewed February 6, 2013

Have had lunch in this dining room during the past 3 years and my wife and I have enjoyed each one. Great service and excellent food..Thanks

1  Thank 21,226
Reviewed January 26, 2013

Liked the menu, service, food, service, bar, did I mention service? The view at breakfast is pretty impressive, too.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

We had lunch at the Jenny Lake Lodge before hiking around the lake and up to Hidden Falls. The food was enjoyable. There isn't a view from the restaurant except of trees, but I wasn't expecting a view so that didn't bother me. We spend all day outside enjoying the view so who cares if for an hour or so you don't have it. The service is typical of that through Grand Teton and Yellowstone parks - it's a bunch of college kids who don't really care because they don't plan to work here for very long. So, once the initial order is placed it's hard to get their attention. But overall, I would definitely come back here for lunch as it was overall a nice experience and good food. I thought the food for lunch was better than other places we ate at (Signal Mountain, Pioneer Grill at Jackson Lake Lodge, Old Faithful Inn at Yellowstone).