We stayed in the cabins of the Lodge. We had two cabins side to side. They were very nicely appointed fairly comfortable beds and a spacious area. There is no air conditioner but most nights you will not need it. Our row of cabins were very quite.
The Lodge is really nice. It has everything you would ned and a spectacular view and deck of the Grand Teton.
I would highly recommend having breakfast or lunch in the grill and at least one dinner at the restaurant. Plan to be there just before sunset as the view is amazing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched on a bluff overlooking Jackson Lake with the Teton Range as a backdrop, this full-service resort hotel offers lodging, dining, meeting space, and activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Jackson Lake Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jackson Lake Hotel Grand Teton National Park
- Jackson Lake Lodge Wyoming
- Jackson Lake Wyoming
- Jackson Lake Lodge Grand Teton National Park, Wyoming