We booked the mountain view cabin and loved it, mainly because of the view from the sliding doors in the room. Outside the sliding glass doors was a patio and a path leading to the lake. Every morning, we ate breakfast & drank our coffee with the Tetons looming in front of us. It was wonderful. The beds were extremely comfortable, and there was a sink and refrigerator which made preparing snacks for our hiking trips easy. This experience was definitely worth the splurge. The lodge was interesting, too with a great restaurant and free wi-fi in the lobby. The only wi-fi we experienced on our trip through the Tetons & Yellowstone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched on a bluff overlooking Jackson Lake with the Teton Range as a backdrop, this full-service resort hotel offers lodging, dining, meeting space, and activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Jackson Lake Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jackson Lake Hotel Grand Teton National Park
- Jackson Lake Lodge Wyoming
- Jackson Lake Wyoming
- Jackson Lake Lodge Grand Teton National Park, Wyoming