Very quiet location. About 45 minutes from town. If you are going to Yellowstone this is a good location as you are north of the city. Breakfast buffet was not worth it. Very limited selections. We ate there twice and the food was lukewarm both times. The food off the menu is much better. The wait staff and both the restaurants and bar are extremely friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched on a bluff overlooking Jackson Lake with the Teton Range as a backdrop, this full-service resort hotel offers lodging, dining, meeting space, and activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Jackson Lake Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jackson Lake Hotel Grand Teton National Park
- Jackson Lake Lodge Wyoming
- Jackson Lake Wyoming
- Jackson Lake Lodge Grand Teton National Park, Wyoming