Near the Colter Bay Marina where you can take trips onto Jackson Lake. Vintage, real log cabins but comfortable. Showers have very little light and no heat - the only downside in our opinion. Bed was comfortable and you park right in front of the room. Two types of restaurants within walking distance. We ate at the CBV Ranch House (the more upscale one).Salad bar and soup and very reasonable prices. Our Prime Rib was cooked to order and our server Joel was terrific. Wi-Fi is a bit spotty here. Great in the restaurant and bar though. The Bar is always packed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Think of Colter Bay Village as summer camp for the entire family ~ kayaking, canoeing, horseback riding, log cabins, and a general store. This resort village on the northern shore of Jackson Lake has it all, and provides affordable vacationing. It’s everything you would want in a genuine Grand Teton National Park vacation. Picture a bustling marina with everything from boat rentals and gear shops to restaurants and a visitor center. On the wooded hill nearby, you will find a variety of accommodations where families of all types prepare for the day’s adventure. Colter Bay is an endless, untamed, Jackson Hole type of adventure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Orbitz so you can book your Colter Bay Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colter Bay Village Hotel Grand Teton National Park
- Colter Bay Village Grand Teton National Park, Wyoming