We are in the Grand Teton National Park for the first time, and my sister and her husband booked rooms at Colter Bay. It is a place with about 165 cabins (some half of a duplex) in the middle of the Park and are just special. The cabins were most often built in the 1930s as parts of dude ranches that were purchased to become part of the park, and while rustic, have everything you need (though internet and phone services are limited). Great place to get away with a breathtaking view of the Tetons.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Think of Colter Bay Village as summer camp for the entire family ~ kayaking, canoeing, horseback riding, log cabins, and a general store. This resort village on the northern shore of Jackson Lake has it all, and provides affordable vacationing. It’s everything you would want in a genuine Grand Teton National Park vacation. Picture a bustling marina with everything from boat rentals and gear shops to restaurants and a visitor center. On the wooded hill nearby, you will find a variety of accommodations where families of all types prepare for the day’s adventure. Colter Bay is an endless, untamed, Jackson Hole type of adventure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon and Hotwire so you can book your Colter Bay Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colter Bay Village Hotel Grand Teton National Park
- Colter Bay Village Grand Teton National Park, Wyoming