The historic cabins are atmospheric with a rustic charm but a few simple additions would make a big difference. Carpets on a cold floor would make a world of difference and servicing of the rooms should really be standard. The restaurant had already started to go into hibernation, severely understaffed and menu depleted because no supplies. The food when it eventually arrived was well cooked and tasty. It is a shame that such a wonderful location does not treat tourists a little better - it does not put American hospitality in the best light.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Think of Colter Bay Village as summer camp for the entire family ~ kayaking, canoeing, horseback riding, log cabins, and a general store. This resort village on the northern shore of Jackson Lake has it all, and provides affordable vacationing. It’s everything you would want in a genuine Grand Teton National Park vacation. Picture a bustling marina with everything from boat rentals and gear shops to restaurants and a visitor center. On the wooded hill nearby, you will find a variety of accommodations where families of all types prepare for the day’s adventure. Colter Bay is an endless, untamed, Jackson Hole type of adventure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Colter Bay Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colter Bay Village Hotel Grand Teton National Park
- Colter Bay Village Grand Teton National Park, Wyoming