My family stayed here in July 2013. It's a nice location and the staff is nice and helpful. The cabin was clean, spacious and comfortable. The rating is only average because there were no amenities on the grounds around the cabins--no outdoor chairs, no picnic tables, no grills. No place to sit outside your cabin and enjoy the morning (or evening) air. No way to make coffee or tea in the room--walk to the restaurant for that, or go down to the beach and picnic area (about a 1/4 mile away). It was weird, because the park lodges offer in-room amenities, and the tent camps (wooden walls, bunk beds, canvas roofs) offer picnic tables and grills. But the cabins--nada. So, three stars.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Think of Colter Bay Village as summer camp for the entire family ~ kayaking, canoeing, horseback riding, log cabins, and a general store. This resort village on the northern shore of Jackson Lake has it all, and provides affordable vacationing. It’s everything you would want in a genuine Grand Teton National Park vacation. Picture a bustling marina with everything from boat rentals and gear shops to restaurants and a visitor center. On the wooded hill nearby, you will find a variety of accommodations where families of all types prepare for the day’s adventure. Colter Bay is an endless, untamed, Jackson Hole type of adventure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Colter Bay Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colter Bay Village Hotel Grand Teton National Park
- Colter Bay Village Grand Teton National Park, Wyoming