The location is great. The cabins are located in a wooded area. The area was quiet. The beds were comfortable and the bathroom while old was clean. We had fresh towels every day but they did not wash or sweep the bathroom floor every day as evidenced by a dead spider carcass that I killed on the first morning. Other than that, the room was clean. Wifi was available in the lounge and because our cabin was near it, we had wifi in the cabin. We were in a two bedroom cabin with a shared bath. Our family enjoyed being in the same cabin but with privacy. I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Think of Colter Bay Village as summer camp for the entire family ~ kayaking, canoeing, horseback riding, log cabins, and a general store. This resort village on the northern shore of Jackson Lake has it all, and provides affordable vacationing. It’s everything you would want in a genuine Grand Teton National Park vacation. Picture a bustling marina with everything from boat rentals and gear shops to restaurants and a visitor center. On the wooded hill nearby, you will find a variety of accommodations where families of all types prepare for the day’s adventure. Colter Bay is an endless, untamed, Jackson Hole type of adventure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Colter Bay Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colter Bay Village Hotel Grand Teton National Park
- Colter Bay Village Grand Teton National Park, Wyoming