We've just returned to England after spending time in Wyoming and this was our 2nd stay in the cabins at Coulter Bay. Just love the peace, quiet and the wildlife and all the wonderful trails. Friends staying with us saw a bear on the last morning returning from the store with their 1st coffees of the day. Maybe it is because we come from a small crowded island but we just love this area and the rustic cabins. If you want all mod cons stay in a motel but you will be missing out. We had one of the cabins built in the 1930's for a John Wayne filmset so some history as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Think of Colter Bay Village as summer camp for the entire family ~ kayaking, canoeing, horseback riding, log cabins, and a general store. This resort village on the northern shore of Jackson Lake has it all, and provides affordable vacationing. It’s everything you would want in a genuine Grand Teton National Park vacation. Picture a bustling marina with everything from boat rentals and gear shops to restaurants and a visitor center. On the wooded hill nearby, you will find a variety of accommodations where families of all types prepare for the day’s adventure. Colter Bay is an endless, untamed, Jackson Hole type of adventure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Cancelon, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Colter Bay Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colter Bay Village Hotel Grand Teton National Park
- Colter Bay Village Grand Teton National Park, Wyoming