“Wonderful trip!”
other travelers have booked this property
Glamping in style and comfort.
Frequent guests in camp. Safari style dinning
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Frequent guests in camp.
Safari style dinning
Attention to detail
Quality time and family fun
A.L.E. Dinner setting in the woods of the Grand Canyon
Curious Neighbors near camp.
Hiking down to the bottom of the Grand Canyon
Phantom Ranch Campsite at the bottom of the Grand Canyon
Sunrise in the Canyon
Looking forward to seeing you soon
Grand Winter Wonderland
Ever-changing moods of the Canyon
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Basel, Switzerland
“Wonderful trip!”
Reviewed November 5, 2016 for a stay in October 2016
people found this review helpful

We had a fantastic trip to Grand Canyon and Sedona. Don and Lorraine made sure our trip was perfect - taking care of everything. The tents were great, and Lorraine's cooking excellent. Thoroughly recommend the experience.

Traveling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Nov 6, 2016
Hello Jason and Jo, Kit and Will
Thank you so much for your wonderful review.
We had such a great time with your family, we really enjoyed the hiking and exploring the back trails of the Grand Canyon and Sedona with everyone, and we look forward to seeing you all again in the near future.

Cheers,
Don and Lorraine
canacea
“Luxury at its Finest - The BEST PRIVATE TOUR in Arizona”
Reviewed September 21, 2016 for a stay in August 2016
people found this review helpful

The BEST PRIVATE TOUR in Arizona.

I was staying in Paradise Valley for three days. Having been to AZ many times, Ive never made it to Antelope Canyon; a bucket list destination. Arizona Luxury Expeditions made my dream become a reality.

I called about 7 different tour agencies looking for a company that offered a tour to Antelope which is in Page, AZ. Page is in the middle of nowhere; by no means easy to get to.

Arizona Luxury Expeditions is the only company that I found to offer a tour out of Paradise Valley (pick up at your hotel) to Antelope however, the next available tour was booked. I was set on getting to Antelope so I asked about private tour options.

When everything seemed hopeless, the company pulled through and found us a rental SUV and a guide that was willing to take us out for the entire day which was 5:00 am until 9:15 pm.

Don our guide picked us up promptly at 5:00 am. He had water and snacks for us in the back cooler if needed.

If you have the opportunity to have Don as your guide, consider yourself fortunate. He is THE BEST. Don drove us around for 16 hours, in at times severe weather and rain and safely got us to each destination. He gave us a thorough detailed history/background of each stop and at no point did I feel like I was on a tour, rather on a road trip with an old friend who knew everything about EVERYTHING.

Don has an amazing background in chemistry, tourism and even horse breeding; he's the type of person that has a tremendous amount of useful and applicable knowledge.

For those of you with kids, Don would be excellent. He can explain things in a simple yet interesting matter where you actually process what you learn. There was never a point where Don was giving us too much information to the point of overload, it was just enough to intrigue, spark interest and promote questions. Don was made for this job and I feel fortunate to have had him as our guide. It's really amazing how much knowledge my mom and I left with.

From Horseshoe Bend, Antelope Canyon, the start of the Grand Canyon and to Glen Canyon, we saw it all. At no time were were rushed or hustled to the next location, everything was around our pace and what WE wanted to do. We did have a reservation at Antelope for 1:30 pm, you have to have a reservation for Antelope however again nothing was rushed. After Antelope, the four of us sat down for a wonderful BBQ lunch nearby. It was some of the best BBQ I have ever had btw...

Arizona Luxury Expeditions went above and beyond to accommodate me and my mom. They allowed me to see places I only dreamed of and accompanied those memorable sights with an AMAZING guide full of knowledge. It was the perfect day, one that I will remember for the rest of my life.

I am already in the process of booking my next adventure for the late fall with Arizona Luxury Expeditions and I can't wait.

mblaine20...
Menlo Park, California
“Glamping gives you time to have unique fun together”
Reviewed July 11, 2016 for a stay in April 2016
people found this review helpful

Glamping with Don and Lorraine gave our family time to have so much fun together. While we explored all there was to do in Sedona during the day,. our camp was prepared for us in first class style. What could be better than a cool dip in the river, followed by a hot shower, drinks by the river, then an elegantly served gourmet meal. Good conversation, coffee and dessert around the campfire, made us ready to go to our spacious fur-skin carpeted tent and curl up in our queen sized bed. It really doesn't get any better than this.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The attention to all the details
Liked least: The red rocks od Sedona weren't around us.
Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
Jul 14, 2016
Dear Marge,
Thank you taking the time to write us such a wonderful review.
One of our the most favorite things about our Glamping business is getting to spend a lot of time in camp together with our guests.
We are very fortunate to have some of the most interesting and really fun people joining us on our tours, and we truly enjoyed the time spent getting to know you and your family, and we hope to see all of you again in the future.

Don Stevens
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing