“Stupendous Views”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed August 5, 2016

There is a bar, restaurant, lodes and a gift shop. The place is always busy. However the views are astonishing. There is also a small museum about Harvey restaurants and the desighn and building of Bright Angel which is fascinating. Worth spending time there.

Reviewed August 3, 2016

We enjoyed eating here very much and the portions are huge. My daughter and I shared as we knew we would not make it with a dish each . I would recommend this as a place to eat.

Reviewed August 2, 2016

My husband and I ate here twice. For a late lunch on Sunday, we were given a buzzer that never went off. We finally checked back in at the hostess desk; they apologized and seated us right away with a nice view toward the rim. I had a really good Cobb salad and my husband had the stew, which he enjoyed. The next morning, this was the only restaurant open early in the area, so we ate here again. I loved the Harvey eggs - baked tomatoes with poached eggs and pesto on grits. Very good. My husband ordered the biscuits and gravy. The gravy came on the side in a small bowl, and the biscuits were cold and a little dry. Three out of four orders were good!

Reviewed August 2, 2016

This place serves pre-cooked hot dogs and bratwurst in sleeves, and pre-made sandwiches, as well as drinks and ice cream. Our crew, hungry for a non-sweet snack chose the dogs and brats. Both very bland and not worth the price. But your options are very limited. The cafeteria over by one of the other lodges away from the rim was better in my memory. Maybe the ice cream would've been a better choice. On a good note: free refills on drinks.

Reviewed August 2, 2016

I was disappointed in the food choices available in most places within the park: pizza, hot dogs, burgers, fries, and melted cheese. Just not the healthiest, but you can find salads, some veg and fruits.