TripAdvisor
Inbox
Search
Review Highlights
Great time

So much fun,a little scary being on a donkey but when you get past that and trust your animal the... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
rjgreen928
NYC
Enjoyed "Fred" My mule ride!

lstuptrips
Fairview

Recommended experiences in and around Grand Canyon National Park
from $298.99
from $117.99
from $107.81
from $170.27
More Info
All reviews hour ride great ride riding experience miss kitty longer ride inexperienced riders uncle jim rode mules great guide lots of fun afraid of heights highly recommend this trip awesome experience beautiful scenery highlight of our trip take photos bucket list
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had a great time on our mule ride. I have to say I was nervous never rode a mule and not down the rim of the grand canyon but it was a great experience and the mules were wonderful and the team of cowboys matched us up perfectly with our mules. I really liked "Fred" and so glad I took the Ride! Thanks To the team and our trail guide Trevor! We got to experience the rim and I would not have been able to go down into the canyon without the help of Fred and see the beauty we saw. Was my husbands bucket list and it was one of the highlites of our trip!

1  Thank lstuptrips
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

July ride was hot, and dirty, with awesome tour guide, and fabulous views. Gave the feel of what it would be to ride a canyon trail, with a shorter timeline, and no vertigo views (lol). Our mule team leader was friendly and informed about what we saw and answered questions, and helped with any issues. The only improvement I would add, would be to have a place or quick event to mark the completion of the ride. Maybe a place for a group or family photo, a beer or wine to celebrate the experience.

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

If you are even thinking about doing this, then definitely DO IT! These guides are great; very supportive, helpful, funny, and much more. This is an experience that I will remember forever.

Date of experience: November 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The mule ride to the Supai Tunnel was a mule ride our family will always remember!
The organization is very professional with well seasoned mule wranglers. An the mules
are "well trained" too! Our mule ride was in October & the scenery was just awesome
with quaking aspens and maple leaves showing off their fall colors......
Trevor, our mule wrangler, was well informed of the history of the North Rim and
kept us all together going down and coming up. We were a bit nervous at the start since
none of us every rode a mule. Don't worry.....you will enjoy it immensely.
I highly recommend this mule ride to all........

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We had a wonderful experience on our ride "over the Rim" and down into the Grand Canyon at The North Rim. Dillion was our guide and he did just awesome. The mule ride was the highlight of our vacation at the North Rim.