“Good breakfast alternative”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Kissimmee, Florida, United States
“Good breakfast alternative”
Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

The grab & go cafe was just the answer for our breakfast. The cafe opens very early, I had a fresh, hot muffin, banana and coffee for both mornings we were there, my husband had a bagel & coffee. The service was quick, the tables clean nice alternative to a busy restaurant. We also stopped in one night for a quick after dinner drink and had no problem finding a nice quite table. Would suggest this for those looking to have breakfast and start hiking early, or just a quick drink before turning in.

Visited June 2013

• Korean first
Arizona
“Great cappuccino!”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

Stopped at this Grab 'n' Go cafe several times during my recent visit to the Grand Canyon. They make a great cappuccino and have delicious biscotti. Very friendly staff. Nice way to begin or end a day at the park. Definitely recommend.

1 Thank cjs123
Arlington, Virginia
“Convenient, friendly, good value”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

My foursome spontaneously decided to rent bikes for 24 hours, in order to bike out to Hermit's Rest overlook and finish up at sunset at Hopi Point. (A deceptively difficult bike ride, with a painful 6% grade at the start! I'm not in fit shape, so I ended up walking my bike a fair amount, unaccustomed to the altitude and exertion.)
The prices felt very reasonable, and the staff was friendly, going over the operation of the bikes, how to shift gears, how to mount your bike onto the free shuttle buses that ride the scenic rim road, etc. They had us each take a test drive while there - and as a result, swapped out my bike for a larger one (which was much more comfortable for me, as a 6'2" male.)
The adjoining small cafe and coffee bar is a welcome treat in the early morning! Pay attention to the shuttlebus bike-rack-mounting process - it came in very handy when I finally ran out of steam, and could bike no further ;)
Watch out for the little LED headlight they provide, if you're biking at dusk - ours had to be fastened to the handlebars with rubber bands, which really didn't work well at all, and 2 fell off while riding.

1 Thank Chris B
San Clemente, California, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Making Lemonaide”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Our family had a bike tour reserved, but the weather was not cooperating at all. 50 mile an hour winds and a storm coming did not make for a pleasant or safe ride! Jake, our guide, offered a van tour instead - so why not make the most of it. We made lemon aide out of the lemons that mother nature handed us and had a WONDERFUL time! Jake and his driver (sorry forgot your name) made it so much fun. Jake is an amazing story teller, really great with the kids, and made the whole experience fun, informative, and so worthwhile. We appreciate you all at Bright Angel Bicycles and look forward to coming back to actually ride the bikes! :)

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Laura K
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Ahh Real Coffee”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

It seems this is the ONLY place with brewed coffee in and around the Grand Canyon. Once I found it I returned a couple times a day. They were wonderful. Their grab and go food was the best I had in the Canyon -- fresh salads and wraps.

1 Thank JayneHikingAddict