Open today: 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
A Day Tour of the Grand Canyon

A Grand day at the Grand Canyon with tour guide Chris McCluen from All Star Grand Canyon... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Andrea M
Civitavecchia, Italy
via mobile
Fantastic Day Trip with Milton

We had the best day ever. We had Milton Tso as our guide he was brilliant and imparted so much... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
aotearoa18
auckland

1,593 results
All reviews our tour guide picnic lunch pasta salad great tour spotting scope beginner hike aaron murphy cloth napkins real plates naked eye grand canyon would highly recommend this tour comfortable van flagstaff hotel booked this tour his knowledge small group
Reviewed December 5, 2014

We booked the day trip to sightsee the Grand Canyon. We were lucky and only had 4 total on our tour so was very personal. Our guide Aaron M was great. It was foggy but he knew where to go get the best views. Was very enjoyable and would tell anyone to go with this company.

2  Thank nancybk59
Reviewed December 4, 2014

To put it in simple words, our experience with AllStartGrandCanyonTours was "Awesome". We had booked for a beginner hike tour and fortunately we were the only people on that tour that day. Our tour guide (Nick B.) was simply amazing. We got to know a lot about the historical and geographical aspects of Grand Canyon. For any first timer, I would definitely suggest to go on a tour with AllStarGrandCanyon. In fact, we now want to go on a backpacking trip into the Canyon with Nick as our tour guide.

- Santhosh

5  Thank SantBR
Reviewed December 1, 2014

Nothing worse than a guided tour, or so I thought. I'd been to the Grand Canyon years ago and was awed by it's beauty. But going in back this time, I was able to really see the beauty and and understand the history. This was only possible because of our wonderful guide, Katie. Her knowledge of the area, it's history, flora and fauna, colorful historical figures, and geology. Katie is a born teacher. There was not one dull moment, even when she gave us time for "quiet" on the rim. The lunch she had for us was delightful and the hungriest among us was full by meal's end. The tour was well worth the time. We all walked away with a deeper, pun intended, appreciation of Grand Canyon and ALL of it's history. Drinks and snack were provided throughout the day.

1  Thank thefigpreserve
Reviewed November 26, 2014

Our guide Aaron Murphy was right on time when it came to picking us up from our hotel gave us a lot of information he was very knowledgeable very good tour worth the money. Thanks Aaron

2  Thank 0rutra
Reviewed November 24, 2014

Without a doubt, hands down the best tour I have and most likely will ever go on! I was picked up on time by Nick - who was the most knowledgeable, easygoing, honest tour guide. The day was filled with so much information, love and passion for the Grand Canyon by him that you couldn't help but feel the same way. After many cool stories and look out points, we headed to lunch that was mind blowing. Pre made sandwiches with a table spread of fruits and veggies, potato chips, cookies, pasta salad, condiments, pop and water. They really go above and beyond at All- Star grand canyon tour. I remember getting home and feeling so happy and that I had gotten far more than I had payed for. Truly would recommend this to anyone and everyone. What an amazing company and its employees!

2  Thank Alouise5