“Grand Canyon Classic (4 day) - Trip of a Lifetime!”

The Wildland Trekking Company
More attraction details
Owner description: The Wildland Trekking Company provides exceptional Grand Canyon hiking tours and backpacking trips in Grand Canyon National Park and to the famous Havasupai Waterfalls in Grand Canyon West. Our Grand Canyon hiking tours range from day hikes to all-inclusive, multi-day Grand Canyon backpacking trips to the bottom of the Grand Canyon and the Colorado River. We also offer inn-based Grand Canyon hiking tours to Phantom Ranch as well as hiking packages (inn-based and basecamp) from both rims. When it comes to Grand Canyon hiking, we're the experts! We've earned recognition in Backpacker Magazine, Men's Health, Sunset, and Lonely Planet Traveler, as well as on the Discovery Channel. Come join us for a Grand Canyon hiking adventure you'll never forget!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed January 8, 2013

After visiting the Grand Canyon & its spectacular views (from the top of the South Rim) for the first time in July 2012, I told myself that I would be back to hike the trails below. As such, I joined the Grand Canyon Classic (4 day - Dec 4-7) with The Wildland Trekking Company. Simply put, this trip was truly amazing. Our guide, Steve Scott, was top notch! He was extremely friendly, easy going, and happy to share his knowledge of the Canyon with us. Similarly, others members of the group were very friendly, and I am pleased to have met them. The trip was very well organized, and the gear provided by Wildland Trekking was second to none. While hesitant to join this trip solo at first, I quickly realized that this was going to be a trip to remember. I urge anyone contemplating this trip to go ahead and book without any worries! I can't wait to join another hike with Wildland Trekking!

1  Thank James C

Reviewed January 7, 2013

My dad and I went on this trip together and it was hands down the best bonding experience we have ever had. Scott was absolutely amazing and very receptive at determining the pace to set for the group. He was very open to suggestions and was an excellent cook. The food was simply amazing! I will only go through The Wildland Trekking Company from now on. Excellent work.

1  Thank sabogama
Reviewed January 3, 2013

My husband and I spent a fantastic day with our tour guide, Elaine, hiking into the Grand Canyon. This was my first "official" hike. Elaine was amazing! She was very knowledgeable about the Grand Canyon and maintained a pace that was appropriate for us. She pointed out so many things that we would not have known had we walked the trail by ourselves. We are definitely coming back for an overnight hike with the Wildland Trekking Company.

1  Thank Tammy E
Reviewed December 21, 2012

Outstanding Grand Canyon Trek. Russ our guide was knowledge, charming and fun. In addition to cooking great meals and teaching us about the Canyon, Russ worked very hard to ensure that each member of the very diverse group got the individual level of attention and assistance they needed. Breath-taking views, challenging hikes, great new friends; best vacation ever.

1  Thank feathrcp
Reviewed December 16, 2012

Slaton, our guide did everything possible to make this the perfect first time hiking and camping experience...Loved it!

1  Thank Sugandha C