“Great Grand Canyon Vacation!”

Four Season Guides - Day Hikes
More attraction details
Owner description: Four Season Guides provides outstanding hiking & backpacking tours in Grand Canyon,Havasu Falls, Zion, Bryce, Escalante, Moab and Yosemite. Join adventures ranging from a private day tour to multi-day backcountry excursions. FSG has received fantastic reviews in Backpacker Magazine and is listed in USA Today's Top Ten Best. Four Season Guides is the longest running backpacking company in Grand Canyon with some of the most knowledgeable and experienced guides around. Join us for the trip of a lifetime.
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I did a lot of research for good Grand Canyon guides, prior to our visit last week. I chose Four Season Guides based on Trip Advisor reviews and it paid off in a big way. Our guide (Blair) was very friendly, knowlegeable, and reliable. He adapted our Rim Tour and South Kaibab Trail Hike perfectly to meet my family's needs. We had a wonderful time and some good laughs too! I definitely recommend the Four Season Guides!

1  Thank FLFamily987
in 23 reviews
"his knowledge"
in 28 reviews

Reviewed July 8, 2013

My friends/co-workers have used 4 seasons for 3 trips to the grand canyon and said they were the best. This year we decided to use them for our visit to Yosemite on a hike including half dome, Merced lake, and clouds rest. This was by far one of the best trips that I have taken. Our guides Matt and Scott were extremely knowledgeable and friendly. The food prepared each night was amazing. The packing list and gear provided was perfect. The staff is well organized and prepared, thinking about and accommodating everything from dietary restrictions to different levels of fitness. As a side note, I left my camera in my pack on accident. The 4 season guides found it and are returning it. I've decided that the best way for me to do these trips is with a guide and if I pick any guide company, it's gonna be four seasons! Dave is the new individual in charge and he is extremely reponsive, which I really appreciated.

2  Thank Aceraj16
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Kayaking and hiking in the breathtaking canyon below Hoover Dam was an experience all of our family will remember. The weather was very hot, so FSG showed flexibility by cutting overnight camping from the agenda and still made the adventure possible. Our guide was friendly, competent, reliable - and a great cook. Warmly recommend this opportunity of experiencing Colorado River up close!

2  Thank Kai_63_33
Reviewed June 24, 2013

I did extensive research on Grand Canyon guides when planning what really was the trip of a lifetime and so I was anxious about the high expectations I had of the trip. Four Seasons Guides seriously exceeded almost every expectation I had. We chose them as they were one of the few to offer kayaking and hiking of the Canyon and seemed to have respect for the natural environment (no helicopters from Vegas etc!). Dave and Bob were our guides on the 5 day Havasu Falls trek and kayak, who were excellent hiking guides, prepared delicious food (including freshly brewed coffee every morning!), set up amazingly comfortable camps, gave excellent advice on nutrition and coping with the heat and exertion and - best of all - made it a super fun trip! They knew how to time everything to avoid the crowds and find the most special gems in the Canyon - such as the magic waterfall that you can walk UP. I could not recommend these guys highly enough.

2  Thank mzungumzungu
See more reviews
Reviewed June 24, 2013

From start to finish our Grand Canyon adventure was just that; a spectacular, once in a lifetime experience that the scouts and leaders of Troop 348 will never forget. The care and quality of our guides, Brian and Matt, shaped our journey down the South Rim, then on to the Route 66 Lodge and finally to hiking and camping Havasu Falls and also created lasting memories for us all. Our hats are off to the outstanding Four Season Guides company for helping to plan our adventure, prepare us all the way from the bayous of South Louisiana to the heights and depths of the Grand Canyon, and for leading us through the physical challenges and incredible vistas of a truly majestic wonder of the world. With deepest gratitude and heartfelt thanks we can't fully express our gratefulness and appreciation to the professional guides who not only provided world class care and service to our group but also brought the Grand Canyon alive to us with their own vast shared experiences and the many "extras" that no amount of money could purchase. To a person, our scouts and leaders wholeheartedly recommend Four Season Guides for anyone or group who want more than just a trip to the Canyon, and are looking for a life changing adventure instead. Thanks to Brian and Matt, as well as the rest of the team for making our experience just that--awesome!

1  Thank DCurtisL