Book In Advance
More Information

Ways to Experience Arizona River Runners
from $1,475.00
More Info
All reviews raft trip jet boat bar ranch side trips dry bags fun rapids load and unload neoprene socks pork chop waterproof case starlit sky person crew wash dishes rain gear gain weight rock scrambling dutch oven
Selected filters
Reviewed December 4, 2019

The rafts were large, and the company seemed to have a backup plan for any obstacle they might encounter. The itinerary was great with excitement on the rapids, and interesting side trips each day.

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed December 4, 2019

Having previously visited the North and South Rims of the Grand Canyon I had an idea of what the basin might look like. Needless to say this trip exceeded all expectations.

Our guides gave us the most amazing adventure. Typical day was ... breakfast, load boats, run rapids, hike slot canyon, lunch,run rapids, hike waterfall, find camp dinner, sleep repeat. It was never boring.

I feel fortunate to have been with the group that we were with however according to them all the trips are like that.

I cannot recommend this outfitter highly enough. Enjoy!

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed December 4, 2019

We had an amazing time with the whole package deal. From Vegas to Boulder City to bar 10 ranch to the river w the guides and the food was amazing and the jetboat ride was off the chain.

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed December 1, 2019

My river trip was a trip of a lifetime. I was nervous to go at age 85, but I had lots of help and it was wonderful. My grandson came with me and helped me on and off the boat. I wasn't able to go on a couple of hikes, but I did all the rest. The scenery was magnificent and the rapids were fun. The boatmen were informative and lots of fun. All of the people on our trip were especially nice and helpful.

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed November 26, 2019

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our 7 day rafting trip with Arizona River Runners in June. The guides were so much fun and took great care of us. And, of course, the scenery was spectacular. We highly recommend this trip and Arizona River Runners.

Date of experience: June 2019