Book In Advance
More Information

Ways to Experience Arizona River Runners
from $1,475.00
More Info
All reviews raft trip jet boat bar ranch side trips dry bags fun rapids load and unload neoprene socks pork chop waterproof case starlit sky person crew wash dishes rain gear gain weight rock scrambling dutch oven
Selected filters
Reviewed December 1, 2019

My river trip was a trip of a lifetime. I was nervous to go at age 85, but I had lots of help and it was wonderful. My grandson came with me and helped me on and off the boat. I wasn't able to go on a couple of hikes, but I did all the rest. The scenery was magnificent and the rapids were fun. The boatmen were informative and lots of fun. All of the people on our trip were especially nice and helpful.

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed November 26, 2019

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our 7 day rafting trip with Arizona River Runners in June. The guides were so much fun and took great care of us. And, of course, the scenery was spectacular. We highly recommend this trip and Arizona River Runners.

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed November 26, 2019

This was my third river rafting trip through the fabulous Grand Canyon. I went with my daughters and some co-workers. Other people on the adventure were from Virginia, Boston area, and the Chicago area. We had a great, great group of people ages 14 to 70s and the guides were knowledgeable, friendly, fun, fun, fun. I always tell people about the river rafting trips in the Grand Canyon explaining that it is one of the best trips you can ever take. If you have been thinking about going, stop thinking and just book it. You will never regret it.

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed November 26, 2019

Great trip. The river guides were excellent. They were very helpful. They shared their knowledge of the river and canyon.

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed November 25, 2019

Would like to come back with other grand children when they are 10-12 years old. River was great, the ranch was a pleasant surprise adding more value to the trip.

Date of experience: June 2019