Review Highlights
We Got Lucky

Only the Red Buses were allowed in West Glacier because of fire and it was a surreal experience... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
300clifton
Fabulous Experience!

Had a great time with a party of 3-- got to see more of the park than we would have on our own. The... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Monica d

All reviews continent tour hour tour red bus tour wool blankets sun road great tour open top bus guide driver his knowledge great overview logan pass western alpine take pictures mountain majesty highly recommend this tour dress in layers west side
Reviewed July 9, 2015 via mobile

So glad I left the driving to Tom (?) on the day the "Going to the Sun" Road opened. Lucky me - I sat in the front next to our driver/guide. Would like to have stopped more often but not possible with bus size and all the traffic. Very knowledgeable guide with personality and experience. Very comfortable and fun when the top is pulled back. Take the bus!!

2  Thank vbflgal
Reviewed July 9, 2015 via mobile

We took the 4 hour jammer tour up going-to-the-sun road. Spectacular views! It was a great way for everyone to see the park! We were happy to let Carl handle the driving and tell us all about the sights! Ask for Driver Carl and you will get a guided tour of the region as well as many amazing photo ops! Don't forget your hat and sun screen as the open air tour busses are very sunny. We had a great tour, learned a lot about the mountains, the flora and fauna, the history of the park and had plenty of chances to get out of the bus and walk around. Carl has many amazing stories about his experiences in the park as well as the general park knowledge. The girls, 9 and 6 said it was the best drive ever and each had a favorite mountain! Added bonus of seeing two baby and 4 adult mountain goats! Thanks, Carl, for a great trip!

Reviewed July 8, 2015 via mobile

We had a perfect day to see Glacier. The Red Bus was the best decision we could have made to see the park. We took the 4 hour tour from Apgar to Logan Pass. It was so easy to sit back and let an experienced driver handle the very narrow road and the sharp turns on the Going to the Sun Road. We had a great tour guide who was very experienced and knowledgable about the park. The only downside was we had only 15 minutes at Logan Pass. I do not know how much I would have missed had I driven myself especially since there was no parking at Logan Pass. I would highly recommend using Red Bus to see Glacier NP.

Reviewed July 8, 2015

We had a great time on our 8 hour Big Sky Circle, Red Bus Tour. Ben our guide was very informative, humorous and a good driver! We enjoyed every bit of it. I would recommend the tour for anyone who is nervous about tight curve and steeple drop while driving. And of course you learn the history of the cars and Glacier Park. We had a really nice time.

Reviewed July 7, 2015

Let me make one thing clear I don't normally do tours with other people. I like the DIY approach. What a mistake that would have been. The tour was outstanding from start to finish. Tom our driver and guide had an encyclopaedic knowledge of the park and never stopped talking. He kept us informed of everything going on around us. He was a geologist, botanist, geographer, climatologist, historian, linguist, accomplished driver, storyteller, zoologist and gentleman. I forgot photographer as well. This was a highlight of our three week holiday. STRONG words of advice. Layer up. It gets quite chilly even in the sunniest of conditions with the top down on the bus. enjoy.

1  Thank IanMac1960