“WOW.”

Ile-de-France, France
6 attraction reviews
“WOW.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2014

This was sooooooooooo much fun. A great ride and super, wonderful food for dinner. I would do this again. Our guide Shawn was great. We had a lot of fun.

Williamsburg, Virginia
“Great Fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2014

I am not an adventurous 68 year old so when my husband suggested that we take the Black Diamond side-by-side ATV tour, I wasn't very enthusiastic. After the trip, however, I can't say enough good things. What fun!!! They provided gear to protect our clothing, a fantastic breakfast in their rustic lodge, and scenic stops. Our small group of vehicles was well guided by Zach and I never felt unsafe on their well maintained trail. The water, mud, hills, turns and rocks were exciting and I would definitely do this again if we ever return to Denali.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Terry J
Nepean
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Amazing Fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2014

My husband booked the side by side ATV tour just outside of Denali, against my better judgement as we had never done anything like this before. We are seniors but think that we are teenagers. He picked a 'good one'. We had a fantastic time and Steve 'from Jamaica' our 6'5" guide was terrific. He was very knowlegeable and extremely helpful. Our tour took included a stop at the Dry Creek riverbed, an amazing place in itself and through some of the nicest wilderness and photo ops near Denali. We were even fortunate enough to see moose up close. The tour included a stop at the Black Diamond dinner lodge where we were served more food than we could eat. All in all we found that this excursion was well worth the money and one of the best we ever been on.

2 Thank bookie46
Blair, Nebraska
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great morning of adventure”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2014

We met our guide, Christian and covered the safety aspects prior to taking off on our
ATV morning. It was raining when we arrived, but somehow Christian managed to make it stop. We had a ride over the trails and down into the river bottom. It was my wifes first experience on a true ATV and she had a great time. Christian was knowledgeable on the history of the area and was very personable. We got to see a moose Cow with her calf in the thicket and was only 35 or so yards from them. We would both recomend the experience if you have just a little bit of adventurous sprit.

1 Thank Don H
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Just Having Fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2014

On a recent Holland America tour of Alaska we booked the Side by Side ATV Adventure and simply had a ball. Our guide Marco was a great young fellow that did all in his power to give us a fun time. I'm an older guy who has never driven an ATV before but once we got comfortable driving the side by side we were off and running; through mud, trails, river beds, and creeks. What was billed as a small lunch stop was an amazing home-cooked-style meal any Grandma would have been proud to serve. This was one of the highlights of our trip!

1 Thank Kimo6229