Open today: 7:00 AM - 9:30 PM
Review Highlights
AMAZING!!!

Bob (with one 'O') was amazing. Our flight was bumpy at times and he seemed to take it personally... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
Discover16507840250
Stunning!

This flight was definitely one of the highlights of our Alaska tour and we did a lot of aerial... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
sxe105
Naples, Florida

All reviews twin engine both sides once in a lifetime amazing experience flight tour entire tour breathtaking views awe inspiring these guys bob plane pilot jamin fly summit headsets company
Reviewed September 24, 2018 via mobile

This had to be obviously the highlight of a two week vacation in Alaska. Pilot Tom flew the twin engine turbo professionally and the information throughout the hour and a half flight was very interesting. Another company's flight was not running and mostly cloudy skies so I jumped on it and rode with six other people plus pilot Tom. Like others have said the hour and a half goes by very quickly and the video I have is just awesome even though there was quite a bit of clouds and we could not see the summit of Denali. We flew up to about 12,000 maybe 14,000 feet and the glaciers and the mountains and the beauty of God's creation was just spectacular. We took off at 4 PM promptly and were back by 530 on the dot as my wife waited patiently in the parking lot. Gravel take off strip and landing strip is quite a neat thing to do you just feel so remote and like going on a bush journey. Located 10 minutes from D park entrance.

They do a very professional job of weighing you in and balancing the plane as I am 6 foot eight and 335 pounds and I was all alone in the middle there by getting good views out both sides with my video camera.( there was a 272 lb lady also lol!)

Jesse from Milwaukee is a nice guy to book you and they changed planned pilot Bob to younger Tom.

Don't listen to the people with kids puking, who in their right mind would take a 3 year old to 12-14 k feet.
You fly at 220 mph.
Personally I feel it was worth every penny of $399 and if money was no issue I would do it every day and not a bluebird day for sure even in the marginal conditions it was still worth it.

Reviewed September 15, 2018 via mobile

Bob flew us around Denali. He played a tape of what we were seeing, but stopped it and gave us personal commentary. We were lucky enough to have a crystal clear sunny day. The entire tour was spectacular.

Reviewed September 15, 2018 via mobile

The weather had cleared and we were treated to terra firma majestic views of "Denali." Spur of the moment, we booked a flight. I felt in capable hands with our Pilot Bob at the controls. Bob treated us to spectualar views of the Alaskan Range and Denali. Along the way, he helped us set up fantastic photo opportunities. The close ups of Denali were breathtaking.
Thank you Denali Air for the experience.
Steve and Frances

Reviewed September 12, 2018 via mobile

This was truly one of the highlights of our entire Alaskan trip. Our pilot, Bob (with one O) was just a delight. He was hilarious and took special care of one member of our group with extreme claustrophobia. He took us completely around Mt Denali explaining all the different peaks, glaciers, and walls. We all had a great experience and I would highly recommend.

Reviewed September 4, 2018 via mobile

I did a helicopter flight during my prior visit to Denali, and it was wonderful, but this flight seeing trip exceeded my expectations! Pilot Bob “with 1 O” was so personable and funny, and clearly loves what he is doing. The flight took my breath away, I will never forget it, and do not hesitate to book a flight – worth every penny and then some! As I commented in the guest register, “this was the BEST thing I have ever done!” It was a beautiful evening, and I got terrific photos and memories to last a lifetime. I thought I could reach out and touch the mountains; views of the glaciers were spectacular - can’t wait to go back!

Reviewed September 4, 2018

I'm a tightwad. I was grousing a bit about paying a pretty good chunk of money for a sightseeing flight. But from the time we were picked up to the time we were dropped off it was a wonderful and amazing experience. I'm glad I didn't talk myself out of it. Courteous and knowledgeable staff and pilots. I enjoyed and appreciated the pre-flight description (using a relief map) of where we would go and what we should see. Fortunately for us the weather was clear and sunny and the flight was awe inspiring and breath taking. It was well worth the price.