“Beautiful Views even in the rain!”
Review of Base Camp Bistro

Base Camp Bistro
Cuisines: American
Chicago, Illinois
“Beautiful Views even in the rain!”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Great food, terrific martini, staff very nice, try the blueberry bread pudding. Wow! This is a little more casual than King Salmon for dinner. We went here our last night. So glad we did!

Visited July 2014

Florence, Alabama
“GOOD FOOD”
Reviewed August 4, 2014

Good food for the casual dinner ... burgers, salmon,, etc. Great view from the back deck. Some good micro brew beer.

Visited July 2014
Nevada
“Good food - fun atmosphere ”
Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

Great pub atmosphere - our waiter Chaska was outstanding. We had both soups and would recommend. Also the fish and chips were great. The salads were very fresh- enjoyed the experience!!!

Rhode Island
“Never been lied to before”
Reviewed July 20, 2014

Went to this place while staying at Denali Princess (anything but) and asked for a hamburger. I asked if I could get it medium (pink) inside and asked specifically if I could get it this way and the waiter assured me I could. He came back and told me it was a state law that hamburgers had to be cooked well done. I said I couldn't believe that but ordered it anyway as they didnt have my first choice. Any the hamburg came and was very well done. The manager came by and asked how everything was and I complained that I had a hard time that Alaska regulated how hamburgers had to be cooked and he assured men that there was a state law. There is no state law. What happens is that the hamburgers are frozen to get to Alaska and you almost never get them any other way than well done. Anyway I needed to get this off my chest and didnt appreciate being lied to my face.

• Visited July 2014
Murrells Inlet, South Carolina
“Beautiful View, Nice Meal”
Reviewed July 8, 2014

We sat on the deck overlooking the mountains and rapids, watching rafters on the water. Our service was excellent and the light dinner was very good.

Visited June 2014