“great evening”

Music of Denali Dinner Theater
Reviewed August 24, 2013

we had a great time at this ....the food is fabulous, atmosphere is fun If you are looking for something to do for an evening I would recommend this for sure

All reviews
in 8 reviews
"princess wilderness lodge"
"cobbler"

Reviewed August 6, 2013

The wait staff are the actors and they get you involved in the fun during the whole meal. You get to know some of your neighbors quite well. They have some music while you are eating and then the play afterwards was quite entertaining.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

Don't go along to this expecting great food and sophistication. Go with an open mind and have some fun!! This is exactly what my friend and I did and we had a great evening. The cast of this slick little show are very talented and worked so hard. The food is so-so, but we've had worse! We really enjoyed learning about the history of Denali through the songs and music and we just had a hoot, especially because one of the cast serenaded my friend and I was then later chosen from the audience to participate in a scene. All in all, a fun evening being entertained by a great bunch of actors with food and drink thrown in! Don't be shy and talk to your neighbours at the table and shout loudly if you need something passed up to you.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

Family style dinner which included water/tea, biscuits, beef brisket, salmon, mash potatoes, veggies, and more. It was average food, hard to get some things passed down from one end of the table to the other and tea was hard to get to half of the table but our waiter did a great job getting us what we needed with a wave of a napkin. At the end you toss your napkin at the waiter, this is how it’s done and some felt this was distasteful/too much, I would say take it in and go with the flow. I did felt a little rush during dinner, so I would eat and talk after the show.

The show followed dinner, it was entertaining and I really enjoyed this event. The performers/waiters are very talented singers/dancers and put life into the story of the first ascent of Mt. McKinley. All did a great job.

Princess Cruise Tour June 4-15 Southbound