“Wet and Wild!”

$125.00*
and up
Denali ATV Trailblazer Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Denali's premier ATV tour company! 4 different guided tours in the Denali area. We use both 4-wheeler ATVs and 2-6 passenger side-by-side ATVs(tandem seating 4-wheelers not used due to safety concerns). Oldest customer to date: 105! We have car seats and booster seats for young children. All riding and rain gear (if necessary) provided.
Ft Walton Beach, FL
35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 70 helpful votes
“Wet and Wild!”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

Our late afternoon/early evening Stampede Trail tour was fantastic. It had been raining and the trail had LOTS of water and mud. You will get wet and a little muddy but not too much. We were in one of the side-by-side Rhinos which were easy to drive and they have a roof and windshield (maybe why we didn’t get too wet/muddy). Our guides (Hannah, Brian and James?) were outstanding, very personable, and fun. Slipping and sliding through the trails and stream beds was a blast. There were a few spots where I thought we were going to roll over or get stuck but the guides helped us through without anyone going for a swim. The hamburgers, hot dogs, and drinks they prepared for us at the end of the trail were pretty tasty as well. Definitely dress warm if riding in September. This tour was a lot of fun and we highly recommend it.

2 Thank JKB1989
mike8380, Owner at Denali ATV Adventures, responded to this review, October 11, 2012
Thanks for the great, detailed review! So glad you had a great time on the tour.

Juneau, Alaska
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 73 helpful votes
“Good time had by all...”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

I wouldn't make this as my #1 choice, but I used to live in rural AK where I rode a 4wheeler every day. While traveling to Denali with family (the in-laws) we decided to go for a ride. There's a good mix of trails. We went up to a great viewing spot on a hilltop, then down through the woods. It was a lot of fun going through the creeks and the braided river. It was a lot of fun and the guides do a good job.
My wife and I have been on a 4wheeler tour on Oahu with the warm weather and beautiful volcanic vistas and the Denali ride was better. The one in Hawaii had you go at a snails pace. The Denali ride lets you go faster, but keeps it all very safe at the same time. The variety of terrain was great and the going up the creeks and braided river was a lot of fun.

The area is beautiful and it's a great time for all ages and experience level.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Tom B
Greenwich
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“So Much Fun!”
Reviewed September 10, 2012

Really enjoyed my ATV adventure with Hannah and Chris. I had been on an ATV just once before but I felt safe and confident the whole time. The terrain is easy enough for a true novice to enjoy but challenging enough to thrill. Dress warmly though - I had 4 thin layers on and ski pants. If it's rained, you'll get muddy so snow boots is recommended. Lasted about 2.5 hours, which was perfect although I could have gone all day with a bathroom break! It was a cool way to see Denali and get closer to the land.

1 Thank SundayRiver2u
Rochester, New York
37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 61 helpful votes
“AWESOME!”
Reviewed September 10, 2012

Loved this trip down the Stampede trail. We were in a side-by-side, which is basically a go-kart on steroids. If you are well-versed in 4-wheelers i would take one of the "solo" machines.. i haven't ridden one in a decade, and was able to handle the side-by-side one without much issue. There are a couple of hairy spots on the trail where i thought we were gonna flip over for sure, or get stuck, but just keep your foot on the gas and follow the person in front of you. Quite an experience and we also got an up close view of a female moose hanging out along the road. They cook up burgers and hot dogs for you at the end of the trail and provide water, etc. Awesome trip and the guys operating the tour were super cool as well. Bring gloves and dress warm if you are riding in Sept !!

Minnesota
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great overall experience”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

Had an awesome last night with Danielle and Brian. Competent and responsible, but very friendly and engaging as well. I've never driven an atv before but the Rhinos they use were easy to operate and very capable. My wife and I grinned ear to ear the whole time. Beautiful views at points along the way. Easily one of the top 3 experiences we've had on our 2 week + tour of Alaska. We were on the 4 hour Stampede tour. Highly recommended.

Visited August 2012